Who should play Perrin in a Wheel of Time Movie or TV Series?

#1 Posted by SuperShafe (470 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously Perrin is my favorite non comic book literary character and outside of me after bulking up i can't think of anyone who could play him. Can you guys?

#2 Posted by Joygirl (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

I always hated Perrin, but... I dunno. Matthew McConoughey(sp?) came to mind, all jacked with the beard he had in Reign of Fire.

#3 Posted by SuperShafe (470 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Nah Mcconahay is too old and too skinny, even if he got jacked he wouldn't be thick enough in the shoulders to play Perrin. Now please explain this hatred?

#4 Posted by Joygirl (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think I can describe my hate for him without swearing... he's a whiny, *****-whipped pansy-*** who doesn't want any responsibility or to do anything but submit to that *****-***** Faile. Now, I didn't read past 7, I've heard he gets better, but as far as I know I hate him. And McCohoughneysjfie (sp) was JACKED in Reign of Fire, I'd give that a look before saying he's too skinny.

#5 Posted by SuperShafe (470 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Perrin does get better in the later books though i have no idea how you could force yourself to stop reading them. I personally have read through them 5 times for the bulk of the series , just 3 for 12 and 2 for thirteen but thats because they are new. and he's jacked enough in Reign of fire , but still not thick enough and still too old. Thanks for being the only one to play with me

#6 Posted by SuperShafe (470 posts) - - Show Bio

How bout Paul Telfer?

#7 Posted by Joygirl (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

I couldn't force myself to continue... Path of Daggers was just so boring. Too many characters, and there were only two (Mat and Lan) that I didn't completely despise. Hence I had no real reason to sift through another 10,000 pages or so of smoothing skirts and rings between breasts and achey sides. Just not for me I guess.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.