Percy Jackson Book Series Discussion (Spoilers)

#1 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

So I thought we could discuss the Percy Jackson books. If you haven't read the latest book Mark of Athena(then shame on You) leave this thread now and come back once you have read it cause we who discuss will be openly talking about all sorts of stuff from all the books some major some not.

So what do you want to discuss?

#2 Posted by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll join in with this after I get my copy of Mark of Athena, but Kingdom of the Wicked is on my hitlist first.

#3 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

I only read up until the Battle of the Labyrinth.

And I only read the first Skulduggery novel.

#4 Posted by YoungJustice (6683 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark of Athena came out.

I will be back on Christmas.

#5 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

I cannot wait to get my hands on Mark of Athena, it should be awesome.

#6 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995: Awesome, though I don't see how it'll be as good as Last Olympian, that was an amazing book.

#7 Posted by joewell (6260 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995: Reading it now, i'm on the part were Leo & Hazle are talking to Nemisis

I'll probley fin by monday

#8 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm about half way through Mark of Athena and it is awesome.

Out of interest, does anyone know whether there is going to be a crossover between the Egyptian and the Greek/Roman gods? The existence Greeks/Romans were hinted at during the Kane Chronicles and it would be pretty awesome to see them fighting side by side or even against each other.

#9 Edited by whoohoo789 (217 posts) - - Show Bio

Im still on the last olympien.

#10 Posted by whoohoo789 (217 posts) - - Show Bio

now im on the mark of athena

#11 Posted by joewell (6260 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Awesome, thanks. That looks pretty good :)

#13 Posted by Alchemax_7 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah the Mark of Athena, finished that a couple of months ago, can't wait for the House of Hades.

#14 Edited by TheFirstLantern (1488 posts) - - Show Bio

House of Hades, anyone done?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.