Will Pepper Potts be in the Avengers movie?

#1 Posted by queenfrost_ (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone know if Gwenyth's be signed up for a role? If so please tell me.

It would be fantastic for her to be a part and take the kind of Oracle role of The Avengers, apart from Iron Man's J.A.R.V.I.S

#2 Posted by TypingKira (3509 posts) - - Show Bio

I heart Pepper, she's great.  I don't see why Gwyneth wouldn't, it's a great role, probably a good career move, to keep going with this newish fan base she's got going. That would be an interesting role for her to take, she's such a big part of Tony's life, and a big part of the Avengers too, in her own way. 

I also love your avi.  

#3 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't think they have said. but for some reason I doubt she will play a major role. but i would be shocked if she was completely absent. Being that Tony is arguably the biggest member of the avengers (some would say Cap, but I wouldn't).

#4 Posted by PowerHerc (83782 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope not.  

There's a limit to how much actual scren time the actual heroes and villains will get in this multi-character superteam movie, so having her appear is literally a waste of precious time that could be used to show/develop the more important central characters.  They should leave (and we're better off if they do) Pepper Potts in the Iron Man movies where she belongs.  

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.