Good Penguin stories?

#1 Posted by FOOFAN007 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

I am interested in reading more about Penguin. I know they recently did a mini series on him, does anybody know if they plan on releasing those issues in a trade? Does anyone know of any other good Penguin stories?

#2 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@FOOFAN007 said:

I am interested in reading more about Penguin. I know they recently did a mini series on him, does anybody know if they plan on releasing those issues in a trade? Does anyone know of any other good Penguin stories?

A bit late but yes that story is set to be collected under Penguin:Pain and Prejudice on September 25 of this year. Also a decent Penguin story is Robin/Batgirl: Fresh Blood crossover dealing with the Penguin being driven from Gotham following War Games and taking over the free territory of Bludhaven. Besides those the biggest to come to mind is No Man's Land crossover where he plays a large role.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.