San Diego Comic-Con 2009: Paul Dini

Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
#1 Posted by TheRichestManinTown (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy height!  Paul Dini is tall!

#2 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a big fan of all of Dini's work, so for me this was a really big honor :)

#3 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

Bet you're loving your job!

#4 Posted by Ravn (180 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:
" I'm a big fan of all of Dini's work, so for me this was a really big honor :) "

I was unaware of just how many of the things i love are his, and it turns out I'm a huge fan of Paul Dini. Haha!

I'm really enjoying both Street of Gotham and Vixens, and I'm REALLY looking forward to Arkham Asylum!

Sweet interview, Babs! If I was G-Man, I would be wicked jealous that you keep getting all these good interviews! LOL 
#5 Posted by Donna Mary (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Your a cool interviewer Babs XD

#6 Posted by johnny_spam (2032 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the Batman War On Crime book he did with Alex Ross and Batman: The Animated Series.

#7 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donna Mary said:
" Your a cool interviewer Babs XD "
Thanks! I was quite tired though by Saturday, and you can see it by the deep circles under my eyes. :( 

@Ravn said:
" @Babs said:
" I'm a big fan of all of Dini's work, so for me this was a really big honor :) "

I was unaware of just how many of the things i love are his, and it turns out I'm a huge fan of Paul Dini. Haha!

I'm really enjoying both Street of Gotham and Vixens, and I'm REALLY looking forward to  Arkham Asylum!

Sweet interview, Babs! If I was G-Man, I would be wicked jealous that you keep getting all these good interviews! LOL 
"
I was fortunate enough to have had G-Man set that one up for me actually! Wait till you see the next one, that one was a complete disaster...
#8 Posted by Ravn (180 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:
" @Donna Mary said:
Thanks! I was quite tired though by Saturday, and you can see it by the deep circles under my eyes. :( 

@Ravn said:
" @Babs said:

I'm really enjoying both Street of Gotham and Vixens, and I'm REALLY looking forward to  Arkham Asylum!

"
I was fortunate enough to have had G-Man set that one up for me actually! Wait till you see the next one, that one was a complete disaster... "
Well, if you're referring to the Ben Templesmith interview, its wasn't so bad... except for the whole "drawing in babies' blood" thing... O.o
#9 Posted by MysterioMaximus (931 posts) - - Show Bio

Great interview! I'm so freaking jealous. I'm the worlds biggest BTAS fanboy. =]

#10 Posted by Wolfgangg (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Paul Dini is the original Bat Gangster. Long live Mark Hamill's Joker!!

#11 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3547 posts) - - Show Bio

This was in entertaining interview. I loved those original animated Batmans. One of my favorite episodes was the introduction episode of Mr. Freeze, and the one entitled P.O.V., that had several different officers describing hose they saw the same thing.
I also really enjoyed that episode where Harley gets out and when shopping, doing nothing wrong; but because of a minor events she ended up accidentally kidnapping the daughter of a general. I loved the look on Harley's face when her dad came after her with a tank. Best moment had to be was at the end. They take her back in and Batman pulls out the dress she was shopping for to give to her. She shocks everyone by suddenly kissing him. (Careful, Bruce. You don't know where those lips have been on the Joker.)

#12 Posted by Selty (150 posts) - - Show Bio

He's my hero *le swoon* <3

#13 Posted by TheBug (1111 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my favorite interview, fantastic job Babs.

#14 Posted by Obsurity (263 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how you mention writing for Nightwing errr... Dick Grayson's Batman...

#15 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wow, he is such a legend!  And he seems quite humble about it all too.

#16 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see why he needs to recharge his Bat-battery.

#17 Posted by Donna Mary (66 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:
" @Donna Mary said:
Deep circles mean nothing if you got everything looking fly XD

Anyway I've been watching the interviews and liking them, you act as if your not a fangirl
#18 Posted by fueljunky (17 posts) - - Show Bio

The fact that Dini is incorporating Hush into both of his story lines is great. He is by far my favorite villain.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.