Paul Cornell - Knight and Squire

Posted by BKole (502 posts) - - Show Bio

Genius. 

Cannot actually wait for this. Having seen Cornell in action at a very sombre Birmingham Comic-Con panel where Diggle played the part of Cynical person, and Alan Davis looked extremely annoyed that he was even there, Cornell was very, very Charismatic. The fact he is now taking the Britishness up to 11 and writing Knight and Squire is perfect. I can honestly not count the number of ways American writers just DONT GET Captain Britain and what it is to be English, or Welsh. Good on him. 

Can't. BLOODY. WAIT.

#1 Posted by Amircat (44 posts) - - Show Bio

I could go either way with this book. I like Cornell and will buy it because of him. I guess, I would be more excited about it if I lived in the UK.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.