Follow

Patriot

Character » Patriot appears in 355 issues.

A founding member and leader of the Young Avengers, Elijah Bradley is the nephew of Josiah-X and grandson of Isaiah Bradley. After receiving a blood transfusion from his grandfather, Elijah now possesses the abilities of a Super Soldier. Patriot recently resigned his title of Patriot and now lives with his mother.

can he and hawkeye make it work?

etamogrey77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By etamogrey77

love comic romances so can they and i mean Kate bishop

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ReVamp

They could, but it won't happen.

Because of Children Crusade's finale, that is.

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BaBaBoom

I'm glad he's not gonna be with the Young Avengers anymore. Seriously, every single character from the Young Avengers are interesting except for him and his relationship with Kate Bishop is just bringing the character down (Speed/Hawkeye is a much better couple if they HAVE to have a couple but if they don't Kate Bishop is much more interesting single). This is probably why they moved Patriot to New Jersey with his mom and partnered Kate Bishop with the original Hawkeye.

Alch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Alch21

This is comic books, so they'll always have a love triangle going on. We did see the Evil Future versions of them and Kate and Speed were together. Thus making me believe that Patriot and Kate would be together in a Heroic future version of the team. I find Speed kinda dull compared to every1 else thou, at least hes kinda funny. The Patriot moments with his grandfather are definitely the most emotional parts/ my favorite part of Young Avengers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.