Follow

Parallax

Character » Parallax appears in 309 issues.

An ancient horror, Parallax, one of the seven emotional entities, is comprised of pure fear that can possess other beings. It is known to ravage planets and strike terror into the hearts of even the Guardians of the Universe.

Who has Parallax?!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!! At the end of GL 51, after Parallax has left Hal's body, Hector Hammond cries out"It has Parallax!"  

Who do you think the "it" is. I have one theory that the "It" is actually Hammond, and
     he will n ow be a mobile threat.  

Another theory is that someone unheard of is collection all the emotional entities.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEGRAAF

thats interesting, i figured either it was hammond or he got a mental vision of someone powerful with it. 

do you think its a hint that people can now harness more than one color ring at a time? that used to not be possible
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Portrait:
    it ha been recently. When hal had both the blue and the green rings was the first time someone had both on and showed some use of both at the same time. before that they would lose the first ring when the second is accepted. now they show one person weilding two rings creating constructs with both

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy also has a Green Ring AND a Red ring.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else have any theories? all opinions are welcome.

MorlockMartyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MorlockMartyr

I don't know what "it" is, but it must be powerful to snatch Parallax. I don't think it's Hammond because he seems really upset/afraid about "it" having Parallax. I hope it's something new we haven't seen yet.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

ME

thetitan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thetitan0
    @Son_of_Magnus said:
    " ME "
    you have parallax? give it back!
    Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Maybe "It" is Hammond, and it was some other resident. But we know Larfleeze has the orange beast, and Atrocitus has been sensing the beast of rage.

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primepower53 said:
    " Guy also has a Green Ring AND a Red ring. "
    no longer has the red ring. he was cleansed by Mogo.
    Avatar image for squiresmadnessmachine
    squiresmadnessmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hal has had green red and blue guy had green and red and with parallax does that count as yellow cuz then hal has had 4 on his way to getting them all?? i think whoever does get all the rings will be a white lantern? if its possible but i think dove will be the first white lantern  maybe if there even is one??  
    i think parallax has gone to find someone on another world cuz he just disapeared he was there then he was like ok i am splitting and took off
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squiresmadnessmachine: 
    Parallex didnt leave of its own free will. they stated that over and over in the comic.
    something took him. thats why the OP made this thread. 

dove will be the first white lantern  maybe if there even is one?? 

there wont be. read the solicits. its an analogy for the fact that the various representatives
    of the different Corps are forming the New Guardians.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone think that the "it" who has Parallax is hunting down the emotional entities? That would be a great story to tell!
    Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#14  Edited By Dracade102
    @primepower53:
    Guy Also had a Yellow ring too... Before the Sinestro Corps was created..
    Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Sinestro2828

Whoever's collecting the Emotional Entities is probably insanely powerful or at least possesses the knowledge and technology to entrap them, as the Guardians of the Universe have done in the past.   It could be an old foe of the Green Lantern Corps that we haven't seen in a while or who we've never met (Atrocitus and Larfleeze are all good examples of Green Lantern foes who's existence or at least full histories were kept secret from the Corps by the Guardians, it wouldn't surprise me if yet ANOTHER old enemy of the Guardians is out there gathering the firepower needed to destroy them).

The question is, if this unseen foe were to gather all the entities, what would he do with them?  Is it possible to harness all their powers together and use them for some purpose like empowering himself?  Or are we dealing with a Lex Luthor type of baddie who's inflated ego blinds him to the dangers of messing with forces beyond his comprehension? i.e. trying to combine all the emotion spectrums together by force could wipe out the universe or something.

Rowen545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Rowen545

@squiresmadnessmachine said:

hal has had green red and blue guy had green and red and with parallax does that count as yellow cuz then hal has had 4 on his way to getting them all?? i think whoever does get all the rings will be a white lantern? if its possible but i think dove will be the first white lantern maybe if there even is one?? i think parallax has gone to find someone on another world cuz he just disapeared he was there then he was like ok i am splitting and took off

Gotta catch em all

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.