Follow

Parallax

Character » Parallax appears in 309 issues.

An ancient horror, Parallax, one of the seven emotional entities, is comprised of pure fear that can possess other beings. It is known to ravage planets and strike terror into the hearts of even the Guardians of the Universe.

Teams?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
    deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

As most of us who read Green Lantern: Rebirth know Ganthet, a Guardian of The Universe, briefly served as one of Parallax's unwilling hosts. Wouldn't this technically make Parallax a member of The Guardians of The Universe? Also, considering that Parallax has possessed both Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner in the past wouldn't this also make him a member of The Green Lantern Corps and any other teams they were affiliated with at the time of their being possessed by Parallax? Since I was working on this page I started thinking about this subject but...I'm not exactly sure if I should add him as a member of the teams his hosts were a part of. What do you guys think?
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nova`Prime`

I guess you can say it technically would, but in the grand scheme of things those hosts that he took over were not the same individuals on those teams. They looked alike but nothing about them remained.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.