dark_noldor's Paradise X Special: A #1 - Issue A review

Paradise for the taking

Mar-Vell´s Paradise continues to expand, endagering to engulf Earth itself, since Reed failed to save the Negative Zone. Now the Angels, one by one, confront Mar-Vell for his wrong choices of creating Paradise and they´re consumed by their own fears and frailties. I´ve expected a little more of this special, expected more explanations, instead I´ve only read confusing dialogues and still don´t have a clue why Mar-Vell did Paradise this way and how the fallen heroes are going to defeat this threat. It´s good seeing Doug´s art, very solid and the panels so well distributed in the pages. Unfortunally great art doesn´t compensate for a poor writing.
3 out 5