How strong is a Parademon?

#1 Posted by ClarkWayne (248 posts) - - Show Bio

Everytime I see Parademons in action, they always seem to lose very quickly.  Even Batman has been able to beat some of them without prep time.  So really how strong is a parademon?
Who could a Parademon beat on a One on One Fight?

#2 Posted by A_O_N (352 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably no one important. They're just red shirts =P

#3 Posted by feebadger (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

Though in Cosmic Odyssey, the Parademon in that one absolutely OWNS Batman, and that's before he's reanimated as a dead zombie para demon. The Parademon in Odyssey is easily in the superhuman strength leagues and is able to swat Bats away like a bug, whilst towering over him with a distinctive height advantage. I'm assuming that this Parademon was atypical of all Parademons so i would say that they're pretty strong and plenty fierce.

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

I would think the Ninja theory applies to these guys

#5 Posted by feebadger (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: Wait, there's a ninja theory? Why wasn't i made aware of this ninja theory? Please share spiderbat87...

#6 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (21846 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: Wait, there's a ninja theory? Why wasn't i made aware of this ninja theory? Please share spiderbat87...

TV Tropes refer to this trope as Conservation of Ninjutsu. In any martial arts fight, there is only a finite amount of ninjutsu available to each side in a given encounter. As a result, one Ninja is a deadly threat, but an army of them are cannon fodder.

#7 Posted by logy5000 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

Parademons never put up a fight against anybody important.

#8 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

I would think the Ninja theory applies to these guys

Oldie post but goldie post

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.