who thinks pein is awsome

#1 Posted by daredevil21134 (10922 posts) - - Show Bio

he is just so bad ass to me hes my fav character
#2 Posted by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

Pein has awesome abilities, but I hate his character. He's a hypocritical, megalomaniacal psychopath... and he killed Jiraiya in cold blood, such an act of betrayal after everything Jiraiya did for him and his friends.
#3 Posted by Omegaman10 (541 posts) - - Show Bio

i think pein is awesome, except for how he died. I hate how most  villains end up defeated when Naruto talks to them and how he was a loner just like them...its BS imo...but ya pein is awesome, he took out a freakin village with hokage and kakashi.

#4 Posted by SwingsetTragedy (92 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Pein would have been a Better character if he was actually A Good Guy and They could come up with other Baddies I mean The only person in the overal shows that Could compete with Pain is Hiruko 

#5 Posted by daredevil21134 (10922 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL:
You do know he acted like  that because he thought he was doing what was best for mankind  
#6 Posted by milosh555 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

i think this is a stupid question "who thinks pein is awesome" because we don't think, we know  PEIN IS GOD!!!

#7 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

He's alright, nowhere near my favorite but meh.

#8 Posted by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" @DEADPOOL: You do know he acted like  that because he thought he was doing what was best for mankind   "
I think it may had been for himself.
#9 Edited by daredevil21134 (10922 posts) - - Show Bio
@milosh555 said:
"i think this is a stupid question "who thinks pein is awesome" because we don't think, we know  PEIN IS GOD!!! "
I like that
@DEADPOOL:
No he was misguided thats why he resurected everbody he killed
#10 Posted by Hunter114 (829 posts) - - Show Bio

Too close to "peeing"

I'm basically a child and I'm okay with that :D

#11 Posted by daredevil21134 (10922 posts) - - Show Bio

okaaay

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.