The true leader?

#1 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Shouldn't tobi (Or whatever his real name is) be place on this page as well? I mean pein is basically like the spokesman for the other akatsuki guys while tobi is in the background calling all the shots.
Post Edited:2008-03-09 13:55:32

#2 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone agree?

#3 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, yea, true. Just saying if we keep this page called "Akatuski Leader" I think Tobi should be added as well.

#4 Posted by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

Tobi shouldn't be on this page since he has his own page, but "Akatsuki Leader" does need to be changed to "Pein."

#5 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, Tobi is a completely separate Character, albeit being the true leader, he hasn't even been called that by anyone yet

#6 Posted by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

I just made a topic in the "Delete/Combine Pages" board asking for "Akatsuki Leader" to be changed to "Pein."

#7 Posted by Spidervenom123 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

he is called madara uchiha tobi is his disguise he gives orders to pain and konan in secret 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.