Follow

Pain

Character » Pain appears in 281 issues.

The mysterious and powerful leader of Akatsuki, a band of S-rank missing-nin. He possesses the Sage's revered Rinnegan, the eyes of reincarnation. A student of the Toad Sage, Jiraiya, and a descendant of the Uzumaki clan.

Rinnegan Returns

Avatar image for swingsettragedy
    SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SwingsetTragedy

Who thinks that They Might Bring The Rinnegan Back into the Story of Naruto B/c I Hate to see such a Powerful and Promising Kekkei Genkai Go Down the Drain like that. My Hopes are that someone later on when naruto has Grown old as Hokage some one will show up to take his place with The Almighty Rinnegan.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By daredevil21134
    @SwingsetTragedy:

If Nagato is not the weilder than i don't want to see it and by the nice icon pic where did you fin it
    SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SwingsetTragedy
    @daredevil21134: its  i n the Pics for Nagato in the Pein profile but anyway why  for Nagato and no one else ?? it really Confuses me dnt get me wrong but I loved nagato more than any other Character in the Series but I just wanna know why you only wanna seee it on Nagato
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By daredevil21134
    @SwingsetTragedy:
    Well I guess it's because I love Nagato so much I can't picture his trademark eyes on some other character.I heard Tobi wanted to steal his eyes after he died and it made me mad.But I don't think his eyes need to be given to anybody because I heard Kabuto ressurected him and 3 others so hopefully Naruto can come up with a way to save him so konan won't be alone anymore.Long Live Nagato the King of Amagakure
    SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SwingsetTragedy
    @daredevil21134:  Oh yea I heard Kabuto is gonna Resurrect him. Im still hoping that they do find a way to keep him alive. I mean come to think about it its gonna take alot more than just Naruto and the Villagers to take down the ones Kabuto Ressurected. But I still am wondering who is in the Coffin that Kabuto showed madara and made Madara Reconsider chosing Sides. *it must be somebody Madara is afraid of * Im thinking one of Three people Itachi,The First Hokage,or The Sage of Six Paths(if he actually is Dead )
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By daredevil21134
    @SwingsetTragedy:
    Yeah i think the person in the coffin is yellow flash
    SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SwingsetTragedy
    @daredevil21134: Do you really Believe The Yellow Flash would actually Scare Madara into changing Sides. but I do believe it could be him though But its Definately some one he knows VERY VERY WELL For Madara of all people  to not want him brought back to life.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By daredevil21134
    @SwingsetTragedy:
    Yes I do he sealed the nine tail fox away thats scary enough for me
    SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SwingsetTragedy
    @daredevil21134:  Well now that you mention it, He would interfere with the  Tailed Beast if he was brought Back to life and The Tailed Beasts are the key to his entire plan. 
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By daredevil21134
    @SwingsetTragedy:
    yup
    SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SwingsetTragedy
    @daredevil21134: So Excited I hope I find out whats gonna happen.....But back to the Nagato thing He should still come back some how its just too great of a Power to lose like that. its like introducing the Tailed Beasts and then take them out of the Story all of a Sudden, Please Shonen Bring back Nagato or the Rinnegan to some one at least Equal to or on Nagato's par 
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By daredevil21134
    @SwingsetTragedy:
    They need to bring back Nagato with the rinnegan.Then him and Konnan can be together again
    SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SwingsetTragedy
    @daredevil21134: Yea I agree not too mention it would be very hard to make a story for another Rinnegan user.....Nagato.....Come back to me boy.....Oh and do you think Nagato would be a more Lethal Fighter as Just him self or as the Six Paths of Pain????? For Example say if someone took over the Six paths and turned them against him do you believe he would be able to Take Them down ???
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By daredevil21134
    @SwingsetTragedy:
    You know what I think I would like to see him as just Nagato I thought he looked pretty cool when yahiko died and he snapped on  Hanzo and all the other Amagakure ninjas.So yeah I think i would like to him him use his regular body this time.And as far as him being able to take down the six paths by himself  I have to say maybe because he might have a chance since he understands how to use it thats the only way I think Naruto was able to defaet him because he was being told what he can do .If you don't know the power of the sixs paths your as as good as dead look what happened to Jiriya he was killed pretty easiily because he did'nt know the secret power of the six paths so thats what I think . So yeah come back to me Nagato. lol
    MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#15  Edited By MichaeltheFly

I hope they will decide to use it later on, although that could be wishful thinking.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By sexy_merc

I haven't read the manga in a long time now.

SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SwingsetTragedy
    @daredevil21134: I will admit it was pretty Beast when he went Beserk he finished off all those ANBU in like what 30-40secs.Then hanzo crapped himself and Ran off  Roflmao. 
    @Michael the Fly:
     It could possibly Be Wishful Thinking But they have A chance to bring him back since Kabuto is supposidly bringing him back to life and what not to start a huge War.Can't wait to see him in action again seeing him go down with kabuto would make me Cringe in a Corner....Not only because it happened again but because they let the Rinnegan Die...........AGAIN!!!.......I mean Really just bring him back or have his kid pop out of someone plz..........................Oh and Im not really digging how some people think that The Sage of Six Paths RAW is more powerful than Nagato Raw(No Jinchuriki)....just Because he Created the Moon like Really he just used the 10 Tails Chakra to help out with it or else he probably would have just made a Ball like nagato had done in the ANIME and Manga Big But not Too Big
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By daredevil21134
    @SwingsetTragedy:
    i co sign that
    SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SwingsetTragedy
    @daredevil21134:@Michael the Fly:
    @Sexy Merc:
     Finally someone understands.....I tried telling the Sage fanboys that but they of course ignored it and not to mention they had some odd Storys about whats gonna happen one says that the SAge is still Alive and One Says that Madara is trying to bring the SAGE back B/c MAdara is aparrently his Son.....But one thing they said did seem like it could be true is that  "In his life Rikudou(The Sage of Six Paths) fathered two sons. The elder son received his father's "eyes": his powerful chakra and spirtual energy. His youngest son received his "body": his life force and physical energy. The eldest son believed power was the key to peace, while the young son believed that love was the key. On his death bed the Rikudou chose his youngest son as successor. This caused the elder brother to act out in hatred against his brother, as he felt his father should have chosen him instead. The agression between the two brothers would carry on through time. The descendants of the elder brother would become the Uchiha, and the youngests descendants would become the Senju." What do you guys think?
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By daredevil21134
    @SwingsetTragedy:
    yup
    SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SwingsetTragedy
    @daredevil21134: yep its definately possible or yep it seems false(refering to the bold part ) 
    Avatar image for jason_todd_red_hood1_900
    Jason Todd_Red Hood1-900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SwingsetTragedy:
    I agree with you
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By daredevil21134
    @SwingsetTragedy:
    On your side bro
    SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SwingsetTragedy
    @Jason Todd_Red Hood1-900:  @daredevil21134:  I rewatched the whole Shippuden series and has anybody ever wondered has Orochimaru  recognized that the kids leading the Akasuki are the ones he was planning to kill so long ago(Konan,Nagato/Tendo pain)......Not to mention I was wondering why would Orchimaru go after the Sharigan  when he could just get the Byakugan or Rinnegan (supposing he noticed it on one of the Akatsuki members.)
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By daredevil21134
    @SwingsetTragedy:
    Well he definitly couldn't get the Rinnegan if he wanted thats to far fetched,Nagato would simply destroy him  and his little empire but I am surprised he didn't reconized them
    SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SwingsetTragedy

yea now that you mention it he probably would get burned just thinking about it........I mean he even got burned when he went after Itachi's Sharingan........Made a wish in a wishing well today hoping they would bring Nagato back i really hope it works

Nanashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Nanashi
    @SwingsetTragedy said:
    " @Jason Todd_Red Hood1-900:  @daredevil21134:  I rewatched the whole Shippuden series and has anybody ever wondered has Orochimaru  recognized that the kids leading the Akasuki are the ones he was planning to kill so long ago(Konan,Nagato/Tendo pain)......Not to mention I was wondering why would Orchimaru go after the Sharigan  when he could just get the Byakugan or Rinnegan (supposing he noticed it on one of the Akatsuki members.) "
    I dont think he viewed them as important back then, they were orphans, plus he didn't get to know them like Jiraiya did so it's likely he forgot about them, or that he never personally cared that it was them. He would have just been in akatsuki to further his own goals. Byakugan is to weak, Sharingan is much more powerful, and in the right hands can even be more powerful than the rinnegan.

@daredevil21134 said:
    " @SwingsetTragedy: Well he definitly couldn't get the Rinnegan if he wanted thats to far fetched,Nagato would simply destroy him  and his little empire but I am surprised he didn't reconized them "

I have to disagree with this Orochimaru has often been cited as the sennin's top shinobi, being chosen above Jiraiya and Minato for role of hokage, not to mention his vast array of justu he has. You cant really claim that Nagato would destroy him because we never witnessed his full strength.

@SwingsetTragedy:
    Im not sure if you read the manga, but I believe we will see the rinnegan return, as Madara is currently seeking it and has just confronted Kohan on Nagato's location.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By daredevil21134
    @Nanashi:
    Yes I am aware of Madara confrontation with Konan and I still believe Nagato would destrory orochimaru I seriouly doubt Orchimaru would be able to detroy Konha the way pein did.Orochimaru struggle against the 4 tailed fox. Nagato was able to stand up to six or seven i think It was. With just one body not mention orochimaru got punked by Itachi and I don't think Itachi can beat Pein.But i do respect your opinion
    SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SwingsetTragedy

Well Im not too aware on Madara's confrontation with Konan but i would definately like  to know............ but it is pretty True orochimaru was Struggling just to keep up with the four tails he punked out as soon as the Four tails decided to shoot a compressed ball of Chakra at him.....but i do believe your theory with the Rinnegan vs Sharingan.........I will put a note that the sharingan does have potential but not enough of it too surpass the Sharingan or else Madara wouldn't of needed Nagato in the first place better yet his Rinnegan meaning he wouldn't be confronting konan about Nagato if he could do it himself........But as Daredevil Said I do respect your opinion and at this time in the Series we need all the possibilities and Opinions we can get so we can hopefully predict what comes next...... 
    .@Nanashi:
    So ur welcome to join the club Nanashi.......P.S We Got Jackets jk lol

Karite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Karite
    @daredevil21134:@SwingsetTragedy:  Lol it's rare to see people respect others opinions lol. I want you both to take into account that Orochimaru was fighting Naruto without the aid of a new body. It's been shown that without changing he can become much weaker, he was never at full health and his body gave out during that fight, he even showed regret that he was not able to continue the battle. 

@daredevil21134: Orochimaru was gonna take down Konoha, if it had not been for the third he would have wiped out Konoha, no one in the village was any where near his level of skill. If orocihmaru was at full strength, and had time to prepare his attack konoha would be in serious trouble.

@SwingsetTragedy: Like I said it depends on the user. Madara needs the rinnegan because he's planning to gather all 9 tailed beasts and turn it back into the 10 tails which he will become the host for, allowing him to reflect a tsukoyomi from the moon placing the world into an eternal genjutsu. Only the sage was able to control the jubi. atm Madara is weakened and needs the rinnegan.
    SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SwingsetTragedy
    @ Karite:
    Yea the SAGE  OF SIX PATHS one of the most powerful people to ever live(not saying he's unbeatable but still He is among the most powerful of Shinobi)......................I mean Madara's strong but not as Strong as the sage I mean What in the World would he do with the Rinnegan even if he obtains it Cuz Nagato's Dead and just like when the uchiha clan started trying out the method to get eternal Sharingan many people died because they weren't compatible with the Eye that was put in them.......So we could almost completely toss that Idea out the window and Searching for another Rinnegan user could take Months maybe even years........ But I do believe that Orochimaru is alot Stronger than what he's been putting out......But the real question is like how is he suppose to do it if i remember Correctly the Sage Casted the Skeleton of the 10 Tails in to the Center of the Moon How in the World is Madara gonna dig that out to control the 10 tails it sounds like an Extremely difficult process.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By daredevil21134
    @SwingsetTragedy:
    Agreed.And I do still think Pein is alot more powerful than Orochimaru
    Spidervenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By Spidervenom123
    @SwingsetTragedy: Well tendo pain's real name is yahiko and he and konan were in love with each other and madara posses the rinnegarn now
    SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SwingsetTragedy

madara.......Rinnegan...... NOOOOOO!!!!!!  I have to see who shall challenge such a powerful foe.......I mean as if Madara wasn't OP(Over-Powered) already. they might actually need another Rinnegan user to defeat him..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.