Follow

Pain

Character » Pain appears in 281 issues.

The mysterious and powerful leader of Akatsuki, a band of S-rank missing-nin. He possesses the Sage's revered Rinnegan, the eyes of reincarnation. A student of the Toad Sage, Jiraiya, and a descendant of the Uzumaki clan.

Kudos

abeyance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By abeyance

As much as I hate to admit it Pein is my favorite character of Naruto right now. He reminds me of a character I created and follows the same beliefs in a sense. It was interesting how Kishimoto threw everyone off by showing Yahiko as the prospect leader. Nagato is a beast for being able to control several dead bodies and fully utilize each of their abilities. He has killed off some fan-fave characters i.e Jiraiya,KAKASHI(he is dead),Shizune, and who knows who else was killed in the destruction of Konoha. Sadly like all villains Pein's reign will meet its end by either Sasuke or most likely Naruto.

Avatar image for giuseppe_riccadonna
    Giuseppe Riccadonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

We're not sure Kakshi is dead (Yea, I don't want him dead but it is the truth).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.