Is he really a homosexual?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Jerry Seinfeld (598 posts) - - Show Bio

Rorschach says Ozymandias is a possible homosexual and tells himself to investigate further do you think if he did he would find him out to be gay?  

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

It honestly doesn't matter.  

Has anyone else watched that scene in the movie closely, where Rorschach is looking through Veidt's things, and he passes a file labeled "BOYS".....?
#3 Posted by Bearded Justice (751 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
"It honestly doesn't matter.   Has anyone else watched that scene in the movie closely, where Rorschach is looking through Veidt's things, and he passes a file labeled "BOYS".....? "

Yeah, I saw that right away, and laughed!
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio

The video is disabled.I don't know if he's gay or not but I don't see why it matters.

#5 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Just one of those perpetually "up in the air things."  I actually think he's asexual, utterly disinterested in men or women.  He certainly doesn't have many chivalrous tendencies, and was more than happy to kick Silk around after she tried to shoot him.

#6 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrMiracle77 said:
" Just one of those perpetually "up in the air things."  I actually think he's asexual, utterly disinterested in men or women.  He certainly doesn't have many chivalrous tendencies, and was more than happy to kick Silk around after she tried to shoot him. "
#7 Posted by Jerry Seinfeld (598 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he could be gay because Rorschach even thought of the assumption and Rorschach is a pretty smart guy I think he could tell better than most judgments people make.
#8 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jerry Seinfeld:  

I dunno.  Many of Rorschach's suppositions throughout the book and his own personal flashbacks were completely wrong.  Most prominently, he was wrong about the whole "mask killer" theory that he was touting all the way through the 10th issue.  He was wrong about the identity of Kitty Genovese as well.  He also fell right into the trap that was set for him at Moloch's apartment. 

His success as a crimefighter may have more to do with his willingness to be unconventional, rather than  his actual intelligence.
#9 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, Ozy is a flaming homo.

#10 Posted by Jerry Seinfeld (598 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
"It honestly doesn't matter.   Has anyone else watched that scene in the movie closely, where Rorschach is looking through Veidt's things, and he passes a file labeled "BOYS".....? "

Why doesn't it matter? Being gay is bad and wrong.
#11 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd here we go -_-.

#12 Edited by NightFang (10068 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jerry Seinfeld: It doesn't matter because Ozymandias sexuality or lack there of  has nothing to do with his person/character or personalty.
#13 Posted by Silver Knight75 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio
must investigate further
#14 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" @MrMiracle77 said:
" Just one of those perpetually "up in the air things."  I actually think he's asexual, utterly disinterested in men or women.  He certainly doesn't have many chivalrous tendencies, and was more than happy to kick Silk around after she tried to shoot him. "

#15 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio

it really doesnt matter or effect the story line so why should we care?

#16 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: so he's a pedophile then? and he did go to that gay bar in the movie's opening credits
#17 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozymandias is a badass nevertheless

#18 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart: yeah , just as Midnighter and Apollo are. They may be gay but they will kick your ass and enjoy it
#19 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" Ozymandias is a badass nevertheless "
#21 Posted by inferiorego (24734 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jerry Seinfeld said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
Why doesn't it matter? Being gay is bad and wrong. "
... Hate is bad and wrong.
Staff

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.