Follow

Owl

Character » Owl appears in 389 issues.

A power-hungry crime lord who has been a regular opponent of Daredevil and Spider-Man.

Owl cameo

Shadowsnake89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Shadowsnake89

Just watched the daredevil movie for the first time and i I noticed a quick glance at an inmate holding on to the bars in the cell next to kingpin's who looked exactly like him. I've checked everywhere  online but nothing says if this is supposed to be a cameo.

Hunter114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Hunter114
    @Shadowsnake89 said:
    "Just watched the daredevil movie for the first time and i I noticed a quick glance at an inmate holding on to the bars in the cell next to kingpin's who looked exactly like him. I've checked everywhere  online but nothing says if this is supposed to be a cameo. "

I don't remember Kingpin being in a cell at the end of Daredevil... was it a deleted scene or something?
    Shadowsnake89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Shadowsnake89
    @Hunter114:
    It was right after daredevil defeated him. Matt is confronted by ben urich about being daredevil. Then there was a monologue, the next seen showed kingpin in a cell, a guy who looked exactly like owl in a cell next to his and then a scene with bullsye in the hospital pinning a fly to the wall with a needle.
    Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By ReverseNegative
    @Hunter114 said:
    " @Shadowsnake89 said:
    "Just watched the daredevil movie for the first time and i I noticed a quick glance at an inmate holding on to the bars in the cell next to kingpin's who looked exactly like him. I've checked everywhere  online but nothing says if this is supposed to be a cameo. "
    I don't remember Kingpin being in a cell at the end of Daredevil... was it a deleted scene or something? "
    It's only on the Directors Cut.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.