Follow

Outsiders

Team » Outsiders appears in 571 issues.

The Outsiders is a group of Batman-adjacent, non-primary superheroes in the DC Universe that handles major threats that are endangering the Earth and its people from outside the system.

Their appearance in Batman: The brave and the bold.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By Strafe Prower

I didn't like it. They only show three of the MANY members they have had. They personally left off my second fav outsider. GEO-FORCE!!!! did anyone else like or dislike it?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck

I really didn't like the way Black Lightning was portrayed.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Strafe Prower

Neither do I, and them being controled by that dofus??? Any of the 3 of them could destroy him in battle.

Rabioso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Rabioso
    @Strafe Prower said:

"I didn't like it. They only show three of the MANY members they have had. They personally left off my second fav outsider. GEO-FORCE!!!! did anyone else like or dislike it? "

I think I recall Geo-Force having appeared since then, though it seems to only have been as a promo. 

In theory, I don't mind that they made the Outsiders teens and gave them a different backstory, but I dislike that so far they've only been trainees who either have bit parts as allies or large parts as incompetent captives that need to be rescued.  It seems odd that in a show about Batman teaming up with his allies, they should make so little use of what is literally Batman's team, though I'm glad they use them at all.  I thought "Inside the Outsiders" was an absolutely terrible episode; full of hoky old "negative emotions are bad for chi blablabla" anvil-dropping.  Stick to being campy and funny, B&B; I hate you when you try to deliver morals.  The Outsiders were at least a lot tougher in the promo I saw, though, so maybe they'll get their awesome starring episode yet.
    Eyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Eyz

Well, when they reappeared in a more recent episodes, they were finally wearing their costumes (well, Black Lightning and Katana at least) and Geo-Force was part of the team finally!
    This was finally an Outsiders team I liked! :P

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Video_Martian

I think that their appearances on B:TB&TB have been OKAY, I like the way that Katana is portrayed (she's prob my favorite Outsider! =D), Metamorpho was shown as a lumbering buffoon, Black Lightning's been kinda annoying though (Static's a much better character, imo), Geo-Force looked awesome but his accent was kinda corny, Halo also appeared but she didn't say anything, so overall their appearances on the show have been kinda alright, I guess...

StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By StarKiller809

I haven't seem the episode partly becaue I just can't stand watching Batman: The Brave and the Bold.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.