Orochimaru Respect Thread

#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy is the best villian in naruto? Anyone else think the same.

#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody likes this guy.

#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochimaru's obsessed with preteen boys, desires "new bodies" every ten years or so, and has a fetish for snakes.

#4 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

The fact you post no feats means you disrespected him man. That sucks...............

#5 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Orochimaru's obsessed with preteen boys, desires "new bodies" every ten years or so, and has a fetish for snakes."

you mean every 3 years and hes a god damn son of a bitch psychopath bastard son of japanese satan
#6 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"Warsman said:
"Orochimaru's obsessed with preteen boys, desires "new bodies" every ten years or so, and has a fetish for snakes."

you mean every 3 years and hes a god damn son of a bitch psychopath bastard son of japanese satan"

Cut out the swearing and you're good to go ;)
#7 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are some feats.

Takes on Naruto when he's has four tails and is a minu 9 tailed demon.

Takes on two legendary senin and does pretty good not taking damage as shown in the end of the fight that it didn't hurt.

Owns several locations an is very good in sceince to the point where he can merge dna of the first to people and make them have the exact powers on a lower level.

#8 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Here are some feats.

Takes on two legendary senin and does pretty good not taking damage as shown in the end of the fight that it didn't hurt.

Owns several locations an is very good in sceince to the point where he can merge dna of the first to people and make them have the exact powers on a lower level."

I have the video of that.
#10 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"zee crusher said:
"Here are some feats.

Owns several locations an is very good in sceince to the point where he can merge dna of the first to people and make them have the exact powers on a lower level."

I have the video of that."
There you go just post it and then he will get all that respect back lol.
#11 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"zee crusher said:
"Here are some feats.

"

What I cant do a slideshow.
#12 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"zee crusher said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"zee crusher said:
"Here are some feats.

"

What I cant do a slideshow."

Slideshow what you mean?
#13 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"zee crusher said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"zee crusher said:
"Here are some feats.

"

What I cant do a slideshow."

Slideshow what you mean?"

It was a joke.
#14 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh lol. I got a stupid sign over my head now...........

#15 Posted by Shiryu (3473 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"This guy is the best villian in naruto? Anyone else think the same."

No no no! How could you?! Everyone knows that the best villian in Naruto is Pein or Madara Uchiha!
#16 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Shiryu said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

No no no! How could you?! Everyone knows that the best villian in Naruto is Pein or Madara Uchiha!"
No its orochimaru
#17 Posted by Shiryu (3473 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Shiryu said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

No no no! How could you?! Everyone knows that the best villian in Naruto is Pein or Madara Uchiha!"
No its orochimaru
"
Orochimaru sucks!

#18 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Shiryu said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Shiryu said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

No its orochimaru
"
Orochimaru sucks!

"
No he doesnot he is a good villian.
#19 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Shiryu said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

Those are the strongest. To suddenly like those to kind of makes you look like a hop on.
#20 Posted by Shiryu (3473 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Shiryu said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

Those are the strongest. To suddenly like those to kind of makes you look like a hop on.
"
Since they use their very high power for bad, then they're better than Orochimaru. Orochimaru wouldn't stand a chance against the villians I listed. They were actually fun to watch, which he's not.
#21 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Shiryu said:
"zee crusher said:
"Shiryu said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

"
Since they use their very high power for bad, then they're better than Orochimaru. Orochimaru wouldn't stand a chance against the villians I listed. They were actually fun to watch, which he's not.
"
It was not fun watching him fight naruto 4 tail demon fox.
#22 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Shiryu said:
"zee crusher said:
"Shiryu said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

"
"
Fun to watch? Don't you mean read. Orochimaru was fun to watch. Those two haven't been turned into the show yet for us anyway. Also nobody is comparing them in power. This is just whos a better villain. Yeah in power they are up there. But Orochimaru has been around for ever and done more things. With the exception of madara. Either way like I said before just chosing them because there power makes you more of a hop on(You don't really like them just think there great cause of there power) rather then who you would really like.
#23 Posted by Shiryu (3473 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Shiryu said:
"zee crusher said:
"Shiryu said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

"
"
Fun to watch? Don't you mean read. Orochimaru was fun to watch. Those two haven't been turned into the show yet for us anyway. Also nobody is comparing them in power. This is just whos a better villain. Yeah in power they are up there. But Orochimaru has been around for ever and done more things. With the exception of madara. Either way like I said before just chosing them because there power makes you more of a hop on(You don't really like them just think there great cause of there power) rather then who you would really like.
"

You knew what I mean. Madara and Tobi have more sinister intentions that the homosexual snake.
#24 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Shiryu said:
"zee crusher said:
"Shiryu said:
"zee crusher said:
"Shiryu said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

"
"
"

You knew what I mean. Madara and Tobi have more sinister intentions that the homosexual snake."
Man everybody calls him gay.
#25 Posted by Shiryu (3473 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Shiryu said:
"zee crusher said:
"Shiryu said:
"zee crusher said:
"Shiryu said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

"
"
"

You knew what I mean. Madara and Tobi have more sinister intentions that the homosexual snake."
Man everybody calls him gay.
"
I'm sorry to insult your favorite Naruto villian, braniac.
#26 Edited by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why I didn't realize before, but Orochimaru can fight as just a head!

The jutsus he can use Soften Body Modification, Hidden Shadow Snakes, Kusanagi, Leech All Creation, Molted Skin Substitution, Living Corpse Reincarnation, Eight Branches, White Snake Power, and has poisonous blood and can reattach his head to his body.
He can use his snakes to move, but his Soften Body Modification lets him use his tongue to move too and makes it probably impossible to crush his head. He can also headbutt you, bite you, and bind or choke you with his tongue or snakes. Crazy!

#27 Posted by TavAkuma (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochimaru is the best (and for best i mean the strongest, the most intelligent and the most cool) of naruto! long life to orochimaru sama!

#28 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio
TavAkuma said:
"Orochimaru is the best (and for best i mean the strongest, the most intelligent and the most cool) of naruto! long life to orochimaru sama!"
pein,madara uchiha is stronger than him
#29 Posted by YagamiLight (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Have anyone else noticed this tattoo on Orichimarus lefy upper arm ?

#30 Posted by utkanflash (426 posts) - - Show Bio

He is the best Villain of Naruto Series... And also one of the strongest person of the series

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.