Orko WTF! moment.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Trodorne

Anyone who read the last issue of the He-man and the Masters of the Universe 6 issue mini-series was treated to the fact Orko, the clumsy sidekick/court magician betrayed the masters of the universe and apparently was the master mind behind skeletors rise to power......Does anyone else think this all seems a bit out of character?

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By evilvegeta74

@Trodorne: Maybe they need to tweak it, that is shocking and out of character though.

nicezia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

i find it ridiculous to think Orko, of all people, could have betrayed the Masters of the Universe, it would take a hell of a lot to make me buy in to that. Orko, though worthless always seemed extremely loyal to the ideas that they stood for. Of course, if they do want to play it that way, they'll have to wave some intricate story to convince me of its validity. They better get a hell of a good writer for that story if it's ever told...

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Figured this deserved a bump. It looks like according to DC Universe vs Masters of the Universe Orko is now an all powerful evil sorcerer. *sigh*

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.