Whenever Orion does return.

#1 Posted by Thorion88 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

What would you like for him to do?

Personally I'd like for them to bring back the idea of Justice League of Aliens.

But retool it it, like give it a new name and make these guys an intergalactic team of heroes.

What are your ideas?
#2 Posted by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien team sounds good to me!................
#3 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah we've got the Justice League of America, Justice League International (coming back I believe) we could have a purely intergalactic team. It works for the Green Lanterns.

#4 Posted by PowerHerc (84386 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool idea.

#5 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1669 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I like the idea of a Justice League of aliens that patrols the entire sector (Or all of space) Because to be honest, Hal, Kyle, Guy and John ignore the rest of their sector for the most part. Only time I can remember the rest of the sector getting some attention is when Hal was confronted about it by the Guardians and exiled for like a year and when Kyle left earth for a bit.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.