Follow

Orange Lantern Corps

Team » Orange Lantern Corps appears in 113 issues.

Fueled by the Orange Light of Avarice, the Orange Lantern Corps is dominated by Larfleeze, who jealously guards his power against all others. The rest of the corps is populated by the stolen essences of other beings given form as avatars through the orange light.

Who else should Larfleeze take the identity of?

Moomin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Moomin123

Larfleeze can take the identity of people he kills, who else should he take the identity of?

cennobite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cennobite

Hmm good question someone like Killer Croc maybe, when he takes a persons identity the orange light avatar is a corrupted version of the person that is killed so a corrupted version of Killer Croc would be cool. Or Scarecrow, Metallo, Bane, Poison Ivy, Joker.

Moomin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Moomin123

I'd like to see someone really random to be an Orange Lantern. Like Bizarro-Green Arrow. He's not been in comics for a while and it'd be cool and funny for him to join the Orange Lantern Corps. I'd also like to see someone like B'dg or Dex-Starr from Sector-1014 to be an Orange Lantern.
    Avatar image for deactivated-60204c6c569bf
    deactivated-60204c6c569bf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 20

hmm, I don't know about Larfleeze taking out any known characters and making them Orange Lanterns, except maybe someone like Tobias Whale or Chunk  (although I'd like to see Chunk go up against Black Lantern Black Mass).

But I could see Hector Hammond taking Larfleeze's place...even for a brief time.  Hammond's thought balloons are tinted with orange, after all.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.