Which one of these characters deserves an Orange Power Ring?

#1 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Shadowsnake89 (413 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hood, all he wants is power. He's shown that he is willing to sacrifice everything else to achieve it. he even went after the infintiy gems.

#3 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6450 posts) - - Show Bio

Without a question Victor Von Doom. Biggest Megalomaniac in Marvel. If owning your own country isn't enough, you know your greedy. Don't know what the hell Loki and Magneto are doing there. Magneto just wants to protect and save mutants, if anything he's selfless. Loki comes off as more of a tortured soul who makes decisions on impulse than a greedy dictator like Doom.

#4 Posted by redhoodnet (153 posts) - - Show Bio

I rolled with Osborn.. I mean... he is is all about STRAIGHT CASH HOMEY! ( a quote from Randy Moss who is playing in the super bowl this weekend)

#5 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6450 posts) - - Show Bio

@redhoodnet:

The thing is, Osborne is also unbelievably insane. I hate the guy, but he deserves a Sinestro Corps ring (My favorite Lantern Corps...sulk) more than and Orange Lantern one.

#6 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4770 posts) - - Show Bio
I picked Kingpin just because I'm growing tired of Doom (+)
#7 Posted by redhoodnet (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I would like to see Osborne sporting a yellow or red ring.

#8 Posted by bob808 (6767 posts) - - Show Bio

Norman Osborn

#9 Posted by longbowhunter (7047 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the idea of Kingpin having a ring.

#10 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

The Master from Dr who nuff said.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.