People right for the job

#1 Posted by RATZGobbler (180 posts) - - Show Bio

The Job being an inter-galactic pig. Since this ring is about greed I immediately thought Lex Luthor, but being a DC novice I'm not sure if he's dead in that universe so anybody else who might be a good candidate for those cosmic cravers

#2 Posted by RedLantern13 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Mongul. He has like 7 Yellow Rings. Art work shows him going for a red and green ring. Orange suits him.

#3 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2614 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor

#5 Posted by RATZGobbler (180 posts) - - Show Bio

Is he still alive? I haven't kept up with the DC continuity that well. I've seen him on the JL animated series though and he was such a greedy bastard, but smart. He actually convinced Brainiac.... BRAINIAC to go with his intentions. But who else would be welcomed, I should say dragged, into the Orange Lantern Corps.

#6 Posted by NightFang (9900 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor.

#7 Posted by cennobite (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Penguin would be a good one, the little greedy freak that he is. Members in the Orange Lantern Corps when alive would have been greedy for food or things. Lex Luthor is greedy for knowledge and power, it would not be a good match.

#8 Posted by Nightwolf3 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

well, in reality theres only one reall orange lantern, the other members are just larfleezes constructs. but if we were picking a new leader of it, id go with Luthor probably or maybe Mongul

#9 Posted by RATZGobbler (180 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't know the whole Orange Lantern System back then. But I bet something will catch Larfleeze off guard and cause the rings to spread outside the Vega system and then somebody alive will get a chance at abusing this power.

#10 Posted by Moomin123 (2205 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see a Bizarro become an Orange Lantern. Someone really random like Bizarro Green Arrow, after all he's not been in a comic for a while so maybe it's time to see him again. Also, Black Adam would be an awesome Orange Lantern. It'd be my dream come true. Can you see Bizarro Green Arrow and Black Adam in the Orange Lantern Corps?

#11 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Moomin123 said:
" I'd like to see a Bizarro become an Orange Lantern. Someone really random like Bizarro Green Arrow, after all he's not been in a comic for a while so maybe it's time to see him again. Also, Black Adam would be an awesome Orange Lantern. It'd be my dream come true. Can you see Bizarro Green Arrow and Black Adam in the Orange Lantern Corps?

"
You want them to be turned into mindless soulless slaves of the orange light?
#12 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nightwolf3 said:
"  well, in reality theres only one reall orange lantern, the other members are just larfleezes constructs. but if we were picking a new leader of it, id go with Luthor probably or maybe Mongul "

yeah and the rule is there is only one like in highlander

thats because if there were more than one orange lantern they would fight eachother to have all the power for Him////Herself thats what agent orange did to his allies

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.