#2 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#3 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

i would get it if i had the money.

#4 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

Bah.

Bayformer abomination.

#5 Posted by G-Man (32557 posts) - - Show Bio

I never realized how much it looked like the truck from BJ and the Bear.

Staff
#6 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Optimus Prime was a free man. Wait, silly me. He's just a stupid Robot, and doesn't have rights. Living Matter Power!

#7 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"I thought Optimus Prime was a free man. Wait, silly me. He's just a stupid Robot, and doesn't have rights. Living Matter Power!"

You're quite the jokester lol?

#8 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

I would be also interested in getting the new Camaro.

#9 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I want the Mach 5, but only if it has the gadgets from the show...Also, no point in buying OP unless he can Transform like his cartoon counterpart.

#10 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"I want the Mach 5, but only if it has the gadgets from the show...Also, no point in buying OP unless he can Transform like his cartoon counterpart."

That would be impossible,but still I want to be the guy in the neighberhood with that truck.

#11 Posted by G-Man (32557 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be more interested in the Megan Fox:

Staff
#12 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"I'd be more interested in the Megan Fox: "

lol what are the odds?

#13 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm. I assume your wife also has an interest, otherwise what you're talking about is immoral and thus cannot be. Well? Hmmm? starts browbeating and invading personal space to make victim feel guilty

#14 Posted by G-Man (32557 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"Hmm. I assume your wife also has an interest, otherwise what you're talking about is immoral and thus cannot be. Well? Hmmm? *starts browbeating and invading personal space to make victim feel guilty*"

What are you talking about? I just figured she was good at fixing cars. I'm not. Get your mind out of the gutter...yeah, that's it.

Staff
#15 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"Gottheit says:
"Hmm. I assume your wife also has an interest, otherwise what you're talking about is immoral and thus cannot be. Well? Hmmm? *starts browbeating and invading personal space to make victim feel guilty*"
What are you talking about? I just figured she was good at fixing cars. I'm not. Get your mind out of the gutter...yeah, that's it."

She's also a theif.

#16 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Can she act? Was she convincing in the movie?

#17 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

Convincingly hot yes. Acting? There's acting in Michael Bay movies?

#18 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

There could be, in theory.

#19 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"I never realized how much it looked like the truck from BJ and the Bear."

That show had everything. A truck, a monkey, a blonde chick, CB radios... where's the full length feature remake Hollywood?

#20 Posted by G-Man (32557 posts) - - Show Bio

Shatterstar says:

"G-Man says:
"I never realized how much it looked like the truck from BJ and the Bear."

That show had everything. A truck, a monkey, a blonde chick, CB radios... where's the full length feature remake Hollywood?"

I think the title might be holding it back. I actually have a pic of the real truck. Or at least one of the ones they used. I went to Universal Studios as a kid.

Staff
#21 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the name alone is why the movie must be made.
Post Edited:2007-10-19 04:07:43

#22 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

I could only dream about owning something so awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.