Strength Levels

#1 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

How strong is Optimus Prime? How fast and durable is he? I don't think he is but is he around Superman's level or is he closer to the Thing? Maybe I am even farther off and he is only like Luke Cage strong.
Post Edited:2007-07-04 22:31:11

#2 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say he is stronger than Red Ronin (who lifts 30 tons), but I wouldn't think he could lift much more than that. I don't really have a clue and I haven't seen the movie that's just my estimation

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought that they could lift about 70 to 80 tons.

#4 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Optimus Prime would have to weigh 40 tons and would need to lift twice that not to be a total bitch.

#5 Posted by AssertingValor (5391 posts) - - Show Bio
Phorqe said:
"

Optimus Prime would have to weigh 40 tons and would need to lift twice that not to be a total bitch.

"
How is that?
#6 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

People in order in be in a Class you've got to be able to lift that Object with almost no effort

#7 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Its says on Optimus' profile that he can lift 2,000,000 lbs. Most Transformers are above class 100 tons.

#8 Posted by MrDirector786 (43533 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not too sure of his strength level either, but I read somewhere he can lift at least 100 tons.

#9 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

If his strength is proportional then I say over 100 tons easily, The dude is a giant robot for God's sake!

#10 Posted by King Saturn (224040 posts) - - Show Bio
The WeatherMan said:
"If his strength is proportional then I say over 100 tons easily, The dude is a giant robot for God's sake!"
True Indeed
#11 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Optimus' Strength says on his profile that he can lift up to 4,000,000 lbs. Not 2,000,000 lbs

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.