Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By Shikarenji
    @Amegashita said:
    " @Sexy Merc:  I only read One Piece out of the big 3.  It's the best after all.   "
    QFT! lol i love OP and havent really read bleach , not big on naruto tho 
    Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Amegashita
    @Shikarenji:  Bleach is sucking epically right now.  The story is so predictable >..>, and I stopped reading Naruto.
    Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Shikarenji
    @Amegashita:  yeah never really liked naruto . i love dbz and one piece . only read naruto for the sake of argument . me and my friend are always arguing about naruto vs one piece . classic bout of ninjas vs pirates lol 
    Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Amegashita
    @Shikarenji:  We all know who wins.  Luffy and his crew would own Naruto's lackeys.  =P
    The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#105  Edited By The_Warlord
    @Amegashita:  Wait, what?
    Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Amegashita
    @Love:  You read what I said, =P Luffy and his crew would beat Naruto and team 7.
    The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By The_Warlord
    @Amegashita: Hmmm.....

No
    Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Shikarenji
    @Amegashita said:
    " @Shikarenji:  We all know who wins.  Luffy and his crew would own Naruto's lackeys.  =P "
    Damn Right !!! lol
    Avatar image for death_certificate
    Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The anime knows how to great scenes from the manga look almost as good or better.
    Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Shikarenji
    @Death Certificate: damn that ep just came out lol . and coby got shut down almost instantly :P
    Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Amegashita
    @Shikarenji:   Glad to see we're in agreement.  Lol.

@Love:  Yes.  Want to start this?  Because we can start this.  =P
    The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By The_Warlord
    @Amegashita said:
    " @Shikarenji:   Glad to see we're in agreement.  Lol. @Love:  Yes.  Want to start this?  Because we can start this.  =P "
    I'd rather not. Cause when I start a flame war against One Piece in a One Piece thread, i would most certainly lose. 

I'm not disrespecting One Piece, hell One Piece has been one of the greatest influences in my life. I like One Piece as well as bleach and Naruto. 

And even if Naruto and Luffy were to ever fight, it would end up in a huge explosion of awesomeness, killing millions of people. So in my opinion, there can't be a winner. 

Each to it''s own
    Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Shikarenji
    @Amegashita:  
    @Love:  

lol 
    Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Amegashita
    @Love:  Not a flame war, just a friendly one-sided debate in One Piece's favor.  =P, it's kinda sorta different.
    Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Shikarenji
    @Amegashita said:
    " @Love:  Not a flame war, just a friendly one-sided debate in One Piece's favor.  =P, it's kinda sorta different. "
    lol . why dont u guys just post it . manga vs manga is legal in the battle forums . 
    Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Hellos
    @Amegashita said:
    " @Shikarenji:  We all know who wins.  Luffy and his crew would own Naruto's lackeys.  =P "

Depends, the only two people threatening on team 7 are Sakura and Kakashi. Sasuke hasn't been on the team for 4 years, Sai and Yammato haven't done much at all.
    Really Sakura isn't making any leaps and bounds in strength, so again she won't be helpful unless against it's a low tier member.  

Kakashi on the other hand has been the !@#$ since the start th series.  
    Now he has an instant BFR your head eye, which has only had low showings either to his stamina being shot or him just not having any practice with it. 

Current Naruto is working on using the beast bomb, which apparently the Rasengan was based off. He's not even tapped the full power of the Fox, just stealing a good chunk of it to go SSJ Naruto.  
    Full power of the fox, he's going to turn into a giant Fox and being able to blast mountains away. The thing is though, I don't think he'll stop getting stronger even then. 
    Theres still a lot of room to upgrade Naruto higher, like him becoming the path of six sages, which he's half way there. As soon as Naruto can use beast bomb rasengan, I'd say he'd take down Luffy by teleporting that attack into his face. 

Either way <3.
    Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Shikarenji
    @Hellos:  lets not forget luffy's training . he's already learned everything rayleigh could teach hime in half the time of training . All 3 forms of haki  , and he's already demonstrated several showings of Haoshaku (color of conqueror ) haki , The entire island , the kraken , and the whole  fake strawhat crew . then he has even shown using color of armanents haki ( invisible armor ) even underwater . lets not forget the color of obsevation (mantra) haki , which allows the user to see what the enemy is gonna do before they do it , and sense their pressence as well .  all these things in a combination to the other training he's been doing for the other year , and i'd say he has more than enough to take out naruto . 
    Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Hellos
    @Shikarenji said:
    " @Hellos:  lets not forget luffy's training . he's already learned everything rayleigh could teach hime in half the time of training . All 3 forms of haki  , and he's already demonstrated several showings of Haoshaku (color of conqueror ) haki , The entire island , the kraken , and the whole  fake strawhat crew . then he has even shown using color of armanents haki ( invisible armor ) even underwater . lets not forget the color of obsevation (mantra) haki , which allows the user to see what the enemy is gonna do before they do it , and sense their pressence as well .  all these things in a combination to the other training he's been doing for the other year , and i'd say he has more than enough to take out naruto .  "

See I'm not that confident. If someone can teleport right in your face and drop a mini nuke, even if you see it before it happens, I'm not seeing you able to dodge it.  
    Which was the point, right now Sasuke is getting amped with an eternal mangekyou, which made Madara godmode, Sasuke's probably going to see massive upgrades come from it.  
    In order for Naruto to compete, they gave his a big booste in base states and teleportation that has Killer Bee only seeing a yellow flash.  
    Now we find out the Rasengan was essentially based off the beast bomb so Naruto could use it without having to go into full 9 tails mode and risk his life as the Fox drains him dry.  

Even then we know Naruto is likely going to get around to making the Fox his best buddy and really using that full power to turn into the Fox that was taking on the entire hidden leaf village untill it sealed up by the fourth, while it was also chained up.  
    Then likely seeing more upgrades. Will he be lifting islands with hand like the old man? God knows lol.
    Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Amegashita
    @Hellos:  Hey Hellos, long time no see =P.   

Kakashi is awesome, when it seemed like he died awhile back, I swore I would never read Naruto again just because of that. 

As for Luffy being beaten by Naruto.  I cant see Naruto even being able to injure Luffy. 

@Shikarenji:  For all my 6 to 7 months of being a member on this site, I have never posted a battle, and I have no intentions of starting.  At least not now.  Lol.
    Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Shikarenji
    @Amegashita:  lol thats crazy . over 2,000 posts and u never posted a single battle . lol i can understand why tho . 

@Hellos said:
    " @Shikarenji said:
    " @Hellos:  lets not forget luffy's training . he's already learned everything rayleigh could teach hime in half the time of training . All 3 forms of haki  , and he's already demonstrated several showings of Haoshaku (color of conqueror ) haki , The entire island , the kraken , and the whole  fake strawhat crew . then he has even shown using color of armanents haki ( invisible armor ) even underwater . lets not forget the color of obsevation (mantra) haki , which allows the user to see what the enemy is gonna do before they do it , and sense their pressence as well .  all these things in a combination to the other training he's been doing for the other year , and i'd say he has more than enough to take out naruto .  "
    See I'm not that confident. If someone can teleport right in your face and drop a mini nuke, even if you see it before it happens, I'm not seeing you able to dodge it.  Which was the point, right now Sasuke is getting amped with an eternal mangekyou, which made Madara godmode, Sasuke's probably going to see massive upgrades come from it.  In order for Naruto to compete, they gave his a big booste in base states and teleportation that has Killer Bee only seeing a yellow flash.  Now we find out the Rasengan was essentially based off the beast bomb so Naruto could use it without having to go into full 9 tails mode and risk his life as the Fox drains him dry.   Even then we know Naruto is likely going to get around to making the Fox his best buddy and really using that full power to turn into the Fox that was taking on the entire hidden leaf village untill it sealed up by the fourth, while it was also chained up.  Then likely seeing more upgrades. Will he be lifting islands with hand like the old man? God knows lol. "
    The thing is with luffy's mantra he would see the destructive capabilities of an attack naruto does , before he does it  , and would even dodge it before he could do it . With luffy's speed and his training of second gear ( which he has been shown to have grown more adept in ) he would have more than enough speed to dodge the attack . By having Mantra he would also be able to sense naruto before they even start fighting ( so no sneak attacks) . Now , assuming that Haki and Chakra would be able to effect the other , luffy would be able to use color of the conqueror on  Naruto , and since he has never encountered it before , he would be knocked unconscious by it . From there its pretty much a rap . If (hypothetically ) it didnt work on Naruto , he would use the 3 hakis and his speed to get out of anything Naruto could throw at him .  

but its good to have a civil debate for once lol . 
    Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Amegashita
    @Shikarenji:  Yeah, rather not be the reason a flame war starts.  Lol.
    Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Shikarenji
    @Amegashita said:
    " @Shikarenji:  Yeah, rather not be the reason a flame war starts.  Lol. "
    Lol ik what u mean , whenever i post a battle i try to keep it from turning into a flame war , and i never flame when i argue on posts . wish everyone kept it that way lol .  

@Hellos: ill be  on later if u want to debate further . 
    Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Amegashita
    @Shikarenji:  That's awesome.  When I was at 1k post (I sound like an old man) I was having trouble keeping it cool like that, but now that I'm at 2k posts I have more control over that.  
    Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Hellos

@Amegashita said:

" @Hellos:  Hey Hellos, long time no see =P.   

Kakashi is awesome, when it seemed like he died awhile back, I swore I would never read Naruto again just because of that. 

As for Luffy being beaten by Naruto.  I cant see Naruto even being able to injure Luffy. 

@Shikarenji:  For all my 6 to 7 months of being a member on this site, I have never posted a battle, and I have no intentions of starting.  At least not now.  Lol. "

Hello
    Well Kakashi's been one of the franchises most popular characters, the likely hood of him staying dead comes off as madness when Kakashi's story isn't close to being finished.  
    The guys shown like under 30 jutsus when he supposedly knows hundreds, it would be a shame to toss out that guy when we haven't seen his full awsomeness yet.  

I don't see it. Maybe current Luffy's durability is absurd and I'm not seeing it, but I think the beast bomb is going to be able to hurt him IMO.

@Shikarenji
    said:  

" @Amegashita:  lol thats crazy . over 2,000 posts and u never posted a single battle . lol i can understand why tho . 

"The thing is with luffy's mantra he would see the destructive capabilities of an attack naruto does , before he does it  , and would even dodge it before he could do it . With luffy's speed and his training of second gear ( which he has been shown to have grown more adept in ) he would have more than enough speed to dodge the attack . By having Mantra he would also be able to sense naruto before they even start fighting ( so no sneak attacks) . Now , assuming that Haki and Chakra would be able to effect the other , luffy would be able to use color of the conqueror on  Naruto , and since he has never encountered it before , he would be knocked unconscious by it . From there its pretty much a rap . If (hypothetically ) it didnt work on Naruto , he would use the 3 hakis and his speed to get out of anything Naruto could throw at him .   but its good to have a civil debate for once lol .  "

Like I said with Naruto essentially teleporting around while using the Fox's power now, even if you see the attack comming, he's going to get right in your face and slam said attack in said face.  
    If Naruto wasn't so sloppy with the new form(Partly due to PIS since they wanted Guy to beat down Kisame going 7 gates) Naruto would have beaten Kisame to death in two hits despite being bonded to his sword for the durability amp. 

Although getting KOed probably wouldn't work out too well for Naruto now that he actually has control of the Fox somewhat, from what I recall when Bee was almost drowning the 8 tail's couldn't do anything to help him out and Bee's 8 tails really likes Bee. :P 
    Which speed range is Luffy at anyhow? 

@Amegashita said:

" @Shikarenji:  Yeah, rather not be the reason a flame war starts.  Lol. "

Flame war between Naruto and One PIece?  
    Never, it may be classic pirates vs ninjas, but to be honest the only REALLY heated flame starts come from our DBU character ______ vs anyone outside the DBU.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hellos:
    Try looking at the old naruto vs one piece threads in the naruto forums. As for Luffy's speed, he been able react to high speed since captain kuro, and even higher speeds with bellemy(who pulled off a speed feat compartable to rock lee gates but outdoors) . Onwards he fought with enel who's able to move at lighting speed, then lucci who forced luffy to amp himself with gear 2 & gear 3(with gear 2 being the speed increase and gear 3 being the strength increase, before you ask, luffy has been able to use both). With haki added luffy was able to speedblitz a PX-4 with just placing gear 2 in one arm and tame animals bigger than naruto's toads.  
    Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Shikarenji
    @Hellos:  well as for naruto power up he wasnt able to pull his foot out of the ground (lol had to say it ) , but seriously that was probly just pis like u said . as for luffy's speed , he was able to fight and dominate someone , being even faster than the person (blueno) , who was able to kick off the grtound at least 10 times in the blink of an eye (thats called soru) and thats before the timeskip (2 years of training) . he hasnt shown much of his speed feats yet , since its only 6 chapters after the skip (most of which was used for storyline) but he was able to dodge a bullet from point blank range (without gear second) and did so effortlessly . that and one shotting the pacifista . and the ko would most likely effect the 9 tailed fox as well 9 (either ko ing it or tame it ). it would be crazy if he tamed the nine tails lol . he has done it to an entire island of savage beasts and a kraken who could hold the fox in one tentacle ( ships were the size of one of its eyes) . That would be crazy tho , Luffy tames all the biju ...
    Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Hellos
    @Shikarenji said:

" @Hellos:  well as for naruto power up he wasnt able to pull his foot out of the ground (lol had to say it ) , but seriously that was probly just pis like u said ." 

I wouldn't say probably it was PIS. Same reason his leg was sprained. Kishimoto pulled off all the stops to keep Naruto away from Kisame, he also had Naruto not bother to use the new found power to stop Kisame's shark from getting away.
    Both Sage Mode and Naruto has taken absolute beatings far more severe and didn't end up with sprained ankles or foot stuck in the ground.  

Now you may be wondering why would Kishi slam Naruto for PIS?  
    To give Guy a chance to go to the 7th gates, which was a good show to make air pressure attacks with a punch. :P 

Naruto would be the worste opponent possible for Kishame, even in sage mode(Kisame is big on chakra absorption, so he'd turn into a frog) and the new form nearly killed him with a punch.  
    The same PIS hit Bee so Kisame could absorb some chakra and heal up from the beating Naruto's punch gave him.

" as for luffy's speed , he was able to fight and dominate someone , being even faster than the person (blueno) , who was able to kick off the grtound at least 10 times in the blink of an eye (thats called soru) and thats before the timeskip (2 years of training) . he hasnt shown much of his speed feats yet , since its only 6 chapters after the skip (most of which was used for storyline) but he was able to dodge a bullet from point blank range (without gear second) and did so effortlessly ." 

I pretty sure the Naruto cast has had it fair share of bullet timers even prior to the time skip to Shippuden.  
    Lee would be one of those characters, without gates he was tearing apart the ground just running on it to beat the heck out of Gaara, with them he was in about 6 places at once turning Gaara into a ping pong ball.  
    Sasuke apparently copied that speed, who Naruto was absolutely mauling before Sasuke's sharingan fully matured.
    As for post time skip. 

Even old chicks like Chiyu was able to dance around walls of poisonious needles being fired at them from Sasori while pulling the strings to keep Sakura from getting tagged by them.  
    Hell some of the characters are already bullet proof.

" that and one shotting the pacifista . and the ko would most likely effect the 9 tailed fox as well 9 (either ko ing it or tame it ). it would be crazy if he tamed the nine tails lol . he has done it to an entire island of savage beasts and a kraken who could hold the fox in one tentacle ( ships were the size of one of its eyes) . That would be crazy tho , Luffy tames all the biju ... "

The 9 tails is essentially just a walking sack of Chakra, it's why they can shove it into people like Naruto and seal it up.  
    I don't think it has much of a real mind or real organs, although Madara's sharingan was able to take complete control, mainly due to the Sharingan's history.  

I doubt the Kraken could really hold down the fox, just touching Naruto in his chakra coat was having people get vaporized lol or poisoned by said chakra like Sakura was.

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Shikarenji
    @Hellos:  but then again the durability of one piece characters is insane . like luffy bing hit by akainu's lava and surving it , so i wouldnt see naruto's chakra melt him . as for the speed , lee wasnt actually in 6 places at once as u see he is kinda phasing . when luffy hit rob lucci he had at least eight arms that were solid in that instance . 

and for naruto teleporting into faces , when luffy moves in gear second there isnt any flash , he can "teleport " as well .  

and remember he's gotten stronger , faster , and all that lol 
    Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Hellos
    @Shikarenji said:
    " @Hellos:  but then again the durability of one piece characters is insane . like luffy bing hit by akainu's lava and surving it , so i wouldnt see naruto's chakra melt him . as for the speed , lee wasnt actually in 6 places at once as u see he is kinda phasing . when luffy hit rob lucci he had at least eight arms that were solid in that instance .     
    and for naruto teleporting into faces , when luffy moves in gear second there isnt any flash , he can "teleport " as well .   
      and remember he's gotten stronger , faster , and all that lol  "

Theres no denying OP Characters have great durability, it's just with the Chakra Coat Naruto drop a beast bomb on his face at 6 tails and not even feel it or slammed from some rediculous distance in the air with Orochimaru unable to even Naruto when he hit 4 tails. As soon as the manga gets around to focusing on Naruto again (Likely after the Shinobi War is lost lol. Right now they have Naruto and Bee in hiding, can't really have Naruto be the hero of the day if he doesn't even know about the war.)
    Then you have Susanoo itself, while Sasuke's been running around with a much weaker version  then Itachi was using, pwned face and even was blitzing Kakashi with it's arrows forcing him to BFR it with his Mangekyou.  

Whats funny though, I feel like Sasukes going to be the one that wins the war on his own, just to hype how powerful his eyes are going to be for his fight with Naruto.  
    But I hope not, poor Sasuke would get hit with too much hate by fans if Kishi did that.

I'm not honestly seeing the teleportation, just a lot of speed blitzing of his opponent.
    What I'm talking about is Naruto seemingly picking up a better version of his father's teleportation ability.  
    Which he essentially pulled Night Crawlers grabbing Naruto, putting him back in his cribb, then transporting to go save mom or suprise teleport a rasengan into Madara beating him and releasing the fox from his control in the same move.
    His dad had to use special kunai to pull it off, Naruto just does it. Which Killer Bee only seeing the "Yellow Flash" as a token from dad who was taking on multiple shinobi solo without seemingly difficulty using it. 

How much his actually physical stats increased for Luffy past the time skip is more so speculation, not nothing we can debate with. 
    Don't worry, Luffy will be pumping out some speed feats soon enough. :P
    Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Shikarenji
    @Hellos said:
    " @Shikarenji said:
    " @Hellos:  but then again the durability of one piece characters is insane . like luffy bing hit by akainu's lava and surving it , so i wouldnt see naruto's chakra melt him . as for the speed , lee wasnt actually in 6 places at once as u see he is kinda phasing . when luffy hit rob lucci he had at least eight arms that were solid in that instance .     
      and remember he's gotten stronger , faster , and all that lol  "

Theres no denying OP Characters have great durability, it's just with the Chakra Coat Naruto drop a beast bomb on his face at 6 tails and not even feel it or slammed from some rediculous distance in the air with Orochimaru unable to even Naruto when he hit 4 tails. As soon as the manga gets around to focusing on Naruto again (Likely after the Shinobi War is lost lol. Right now they have Naruto and Bee in hiding, can't really have Naruto be the hero of the day if he doesn't even know about the war.)Then you have Susanoo itself, while Sasuke's been running around with a much weaker version  then Itachi was using, pwned face and even was blitzing Kakashi with it's arrows forcing him to BFR it with his Mangekyou.   Whats funny though, I feel like Sasukes going to be the one that wins the war on his own, just to hype how powerful his eyes are going to be for his fight with Naruto.  But I hope not, poor Sasuke would get hit with too much hate by fans if Kishi did that. I'm not honestly seeing the teleportation, just a lot of speed blitzing of his opponent.What I'm talking about is Naruto seemingly picking up a better version of his father's teleportation ability.  Which he essentially pulled Night Crawlers grabbing Naruto, putting him back in his cribb, then transporting to go save mom or suprise teleport a rasengan into Madara beating him and releasing the fox from his control in the same move.His dad had to use special kunai to pull it off, Naruto just does it. Which Killer Bee only seeing the "Yellow Flash" as a token from dad who was taking on multiple shinobi solo without seemingly difficulty using it.  How much his actually physical stats increased for Luffy past the time skip is more so speculation, not nothing we can debate with. Don't worry, Luffy will be pumping out some speed feats soon enough. :P "
    ik about Minato and his kunai tag teleportation , and the recent manga chapters . and the durability of luffy plays a key factor .  say for some reason he does manage to be hit by the attack  , how strong is it ? hes taken blasts from kizaru , island devastating Urusus shock from kuma , and rokugan from Lucci . All of these times he was exhausted , and when he took the island devastating attack he was even unconcious and worn out from all the other damamge and taking on over 100 shadows into himself . so far that i knw of all he has done is the 4 tail one to the gates , and the ones he used on kyuubi . 
    Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Hellos
    @Shikarenji said:

"ik about Minato and his kunai tag teleportation , and the recent manga chapters . and the durability of luffy plays a key factor .  say for some reason he does manage to be hit by the attack  , how strong is it ?" 

No filler in this video, just really long drawn out stare offs to lengthin the episode itself.

3:30 is the four tails beat bomb.

Just to let you know, a lot of this fight has filler put in to make the Kyuubi into a monster of kick !@#$.   
    What he does in the manga:
    I'd post scans from the manga, but I'm afraid that would take up a lot more space. 4:50 he does break the 1st's necklace. 
    7:00 he does make that Beast Bomb which Pein makes him drop on his face for big explosions(Although the huge chunk of land wasn't there after) big explosions!

Manga: Pein does essentially make that little gravity ball to slam the Kyuubi under the multi mountain sized boulder, 
    To be honest there doesn't seem to be much of any filler in this part of the fight. Yes the 9 tails rips itself free. 

Now imagine that being used as a Rasengan? 

"hes taken blasts from kizaru , island devastating Urusus shock from kuma , and rokugan from Lucci . All of these times he was exhausted , and when he took the island devastating attack he was even unconcious and worn out from all the other damamge and taking on over 100 shadows into himself . so far that i knw of all he has done is the 4 tail one to the gates , and the ones he used on kyuubi .  " 

I don't know about gates, Guy essentially is punching fast enough to light the air on fire with 6 gates, 7 he was throwing out a punch made of air pressure that one shotted Kisame.
    RemyLeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By RemyLeBeau

606 is out btw

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RemyLeBeau:
    Already?? 
    Edit: I thought you meant 607
    Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hellos:
    Here's a longer version of luffy vs Blueno in regard to naruto's teleportation.  

As for 4tails blast I'm suprised nobody talks about buggy's balls(it a special cannonball) Skip to end 

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Shikarenji
    @Death Certificate:  oh yeah , forgot about th muggy and buggy balls . i was just trying to think of a bunch of devastating attacks that luffy survived . 

@Hellos:  i've seen the eight tails use his blast and it wastn too powerful , like compared to wat luffy has taken already . i mean , he took a head on blast from kizaru while he was exhausted , and still survived . Dont forget that Luffy can sense the pressence of people , even if he cant see them . Mantra allows him to detect the pressence of others , and their movements before they make them . like when he dodged a blast from a pacifista (realize that they shoot kizaru blasts as well , which are lightspeed.)  , so when it comes down to it , i really cant see naruto hitting luffy .
    Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Hellos
    @Shikarenji said:
    " @Death Certificate:  oh yeah , forgot about th muggy and buggy balls . i was just trying to think of a bunch of devastating attacks that luffy survived . 

@Hellos:  i've seen the eight tails use his blast and it wastn too powerful , like compared to wat luffy has taken already . i mean , he took a head on blast from kizaru while he was exhausted , and still survived . Dont forget that Luffy can sense the pressence of people , even if he cant see them . Mantra allows him to detect the pressence of others , and their movements before they make them . like when he dodged a blast from a pacifista (realize that they shoot kizaru blasts as well , which are lightspeed.)  , so when it comes down to it , i really cant see naruto hitting luffy . "

6 tails, Naruto's only been to 8 tails and that was to bust himself out a few million tons of rock, not fire a beast bomb. :P 
    Naruto can sense their intent! Beat that! lol. 
    I sort of ignore the claimed light speeder in OP, he should virtually unstoppable to every character he runs into. 
    Teleport in face, boom! :D
    Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Shikarenji
    @Hellos said:
    " @Shikarenji said:
    " @Death Certificate:  oh yeah , forgot about th muggy and buggy balls . i was just trying to think of a bunch of devastating attacks that luffy survived . 

@Hellos:  i've seen the eight tails use his blast and it wastn too powerful , like compared to wat luffy has taken already . i mean , he took a head on blast from kizaru while he was exhausted , and still survived . Dont forget that Luffy can sense the pressence of people , even if he cant see them . Mantra allows him to detect the pressence of others , and their movements before they make them . like when he dodged a blast from a pacifista (realize that they shoot kizaru blasts as well , which are lightspeed.)  , so when it comes down to it , i really cant see naruto hitting luffy . "
    6 tails, Naruto's only been to 8 tails and that was to bust himself out a few million tons of rock, not fire a beast bomb. :P Naruto can sense their intent! Beat that! lol. I sort of ignore the claimed light speeder in OP, he should virtually unstoppable to every character he runs into. Teleport in face, boom! :D "  

Thats another perk of mantra , u can sense the intents of others as well , and its even easier to use on the person if they have murderous intent . aaas for light speed kizaru is able to teleport to a persons face and hit them , he's done it before , and yes he does move at lightspeed. ignore it if u want lol . but he hit a guy at lightspeed , then while the other guy was still looking up , not even seeing the other guy get hit yet , he hit the second guy . there are alot of one piece characters who can dodge lightspeed attacks . 
    BenSingkol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By BenSingkol

I think Chopper alone will eat Naruto alive..The only problem is, Naruto Characters have the tendency to raise back from the dead...although Naruto is kinda Dumb with those. ..

I think when they meet up, Naruto' s just gonna offer Ramen to Luffy. ;-p

Now how about Shanks and Kakashi?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.