Omni Man power level

#1 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

I have read the Invincible hard cover and Omni Man seems to be extremely powerful. How do you guys think he matches up next to

1. Superman

2. Mr. Majestic

3. Gladiator

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible can currently bench around 400 tons and his dad is much stronger than him. There's no way to tell for sure how strong he is, but I don't think he matches up to Supes or Majestic in that area. Aside from that, he doesn't have the lasers, freeze breath, super senses or combat speed to be on their level.

#3 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Invincible can currently bench around 400 tons and his dad is much stronger than him. There's no way to tell for sure how strong he is, but I don't think he matches up to Supes or Majestic in that area. Aside from that, he doesn't have the lasers, freeze breath, super senses or combat speed to be on their level."

Cool. I had no Idea how strong he really was, but it sounds like he is stronger than Gladiator.

#4 Posted by sheild (8 posts) - - Show Bio

that depends on how confident gladiator is at the time

#5 Posted by superboyrocks13 (1089 posts) - - Show Bio
@sheild:
dude gladator is a dead man if hes fighting omni-man
#6 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
Omni Man's not in Superman or Mr. Majestic's class of Strength... don't know about Gladiator though
#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

Omni man is weaker than all of them.

#8 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

not current

#9 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

im thinking Omni-Man is far more powerful than anyone previously thought

#10 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

He is strong enough to destroy a planet by flying through it, with the help of Invincible and Taedus, can fly faster than light and survived a palnetary explosion, even though he was in the center of it, i'm not saying he's stronger than anyone on that list, just listing his feats.

#11 Posted by eiderglast (65 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll be able to take on the New 52 Superman... since he can't fly yet.

#12 Posted by NahKrosis (21 posts) - - Show Bio

If his recent battle with Supreme is anything to go by, Omni-Man is actually far more powerful than people give him credit for... Easily on Superman's level.

#13 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8728 posts) - - Show Bio

@NahKrosis said:

If his recent battle with Supreme

wait what? He fought Supreme when?

#14 Posted by NahKrosis (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach: Supreme #67, it came out a few days ago. CBR has some scans:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=14624

#15 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8728 posts) - - Show Bio

@NahKrosis: awesome thanks

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.