Follow

Omega Sentinel

Character » Omega Sentinel appears in 503 issues.

Karima Shapandar is a human Sentinel. Freed of her mutant extermination protocols, she struggles to maintain what little humanity she has remaining.

She's back...

ChillinNKillin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ChillinNKillin

But (OF COURSE!!!) she's not in control of herself...again...

Do you guys think she'll comeback for real, ya know, after they stop her from destroying the school and then the world and what not?

Also, I would like to see some of the students get involved with this story line as well. *crossing fingers for a Hellion vs Omega Sentinel Round 2*

Cobalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im happy she is back, Im hoping for her to get in control of herself,
    Hopefully her humanity will stop her from all the chaos she is doing but I think their are to many goody two shoes around but maybe she can antihero instead because she can be a badass when used correctly

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am happy to see Karima yet I am unhappy to not "have" Karima.

My fingers are crossed that when this arc is done, we get to keep the character free of anyone in possession of her.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#4 SC  Moderator

I really really really hope at the end of this arc she is herself and possibly possibly appears in this series more. She really adds new dimensions and layers to X-Men books, in terms of character, powers, motivation, outlook, interpersonal connections and ethnicity. Which is really what makes X-Books so successful.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.