Poor Poor Kamira.

#1 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

Who else feels really really bad for her now after X-Legacy 243?
Cause I do.  You're a meanie Hellion!

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92501 posts) - - Show Bio

Could you not have put spoiler in the title?

#3 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to agree.  Thanks for spoiling it for me.

#4 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm more offended by the mis-spelling of her name.  The title doesn't have any spoilers any more than the Darth Hellion thread.   

KARIMA... not Kamira.

#5 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Boo hoo.

#6 Posted by MoonstoneEvil (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh so she's dead then? 
I still have to read the issues.

#7 Posted by davidkenneth (443 posts) - - Show Bio
@MoonstoneEvil:
No Cyclops said she was either brain dead or her conciousness got too low to detect
#8 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she's too powerful they don't know what to do with her. Taking her out of the game was kinda the only choice.
#9 Posted by SC (12691 posts) - - Show Bio

I dropped my comic and screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in the middle of the street. People stared at me. It was awkward.  

For real though, I am saddened, Karima is so awesome. Mike Carey is hopefully going to address it next week, so I have fingers crossed until then. She is the kind of character that can come back in a month healed up, feeling guilty and with some new story opportunities. I wish Forge was back as well. He could be helping her to prevent her systems from being taken over. (thats really unfair as well in a way, since only really Polaris has been this hassled by being possessed and taken over, I guess Jean as well - Malice and Phoenix) 

#10 Posted by Warpath Storm (492 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:
Ditto! LOL 

I really like Karima and am sad they are putting her in a coma and probably just writing her off.
#11 Posted by HexThis (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, thankfully it just so happens the Master Of Magnetism was quite taken by Karima so maybe he can help reconstruct her. 

Karima has such terrible luck, she joined the X-men are having been found in coma and now she's back to being in a coma AGAIN? I liked her character a lot, I think she probably had awesome potential and I really hope she can come back and not be obliterated for having a computer virus. Is her brain wired to a PC operating system? Because she should really switch to MAC. One stop at the genius bar and she'd be back on her feet.

#12 Posted by SC (12691 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah tartar sauce, Carey ended up not speaking about her in X-Position at all. Now I have to wait for Age of X to be over. >.>

#13 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

She seems to get the shaft, a lot.

#14 Posted by maximon (13 posts) - - Show Bio

No one knows how to write her, just as the Phoenix (Jean Grey), or no one has any creative ideas for her. That just sad because i think she is the most powerful and unique hero or villain in the x-men comics.

#15 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio
@maximon said:
No one knows how to write her, just as the Phoenix (Jean Grey), or no one has any creative ideas for her. That just sad because i think she is the most powerful and unique hero or villain in the x-men comics.

agreed. maybe scarlet witch could bring her back :D
#16 Posted by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cafeterialoca
the only character I feel bad for after X-Men : Legacy #243 is Hellion. He saved Hope (and I don't think Omega Sentinel was going to stop after killing Hope), did what the others weren't unable to do (including Master of Magnetism). And how it ended? Cyclops gave him a lot of crap about unnecessary violence (funny to hear from the man who sanctioned X-Force) and Rogue threatened him (let's not forget that protecting Hope was Rogue's job and she failed miserably).
And Omega Sentinel ASKED Hellion to kill her.
#17 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1502 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979: I still feel bad for Omega Sentinel more.  Hellion took her down with a smile.
#18 Posted by LordTerminal (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximon said:

That pisses me off. It seems like every time Marvel comes up with a unique character, they throw them in a bin without actually doing much of anything with them. It's a waste. This is another character I want to see make a comeback.

#19 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordTerminal: But who could repair her?

#20 Posted by LordTerminal (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@infonation said:

@LordTerminal: But who could repair her?

I'm sure there is someone who can handle the job.

#21 Posted by SC (12691 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss Karima. 

#22 Posted by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio

@infonation:

I think X-Men should learn the lesson and NOT to repair her. Sentinels and mutants don't mix well.

#23 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979: But if the X-Men think like that they'll be no better than the Sentinels! The Sentinels are only their enemies because they can't be reasoned with, they can only do what they're programmed to do, Karmina was an OMEGA Sentinel, that means she might be able to regain her free will and decide for herself if she wants to fight for them or against them. So the X-Men might be better off with her than without her!

#24 Posted by VenomMelendez (405 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979: Except she's a person and none of this was her fault. They should try to save her.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.