Who can defeat a blood lusted and fully powered Omega Red?

#1 Posted by Edamame (28360 posts) - - Show Bio

Just for starters, can the following comic book characters defeat Red:

1. She-Hulk
2. Wendigo
3. The Thing
4. Master Chief
5. Rogue (with or without Ms. Marvel's powers)
6.Namor  
7. War Machine
8. Carnage
9. Venom
10. Toxin
11. The Blob

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

Fix

#3 Posted by Edamame (28360 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" Fix "
?
#4 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: Sometimes threads do this weird thing, where it won't show who the most recent poster was and they get stuck at the top of forums until somebody posts in them. So I posted. And if you look at the post count after I post this, it will be three, even  though there are four posts in this thread. It's a weird glitch that sometimes happens.
#5 Posted by Edamame (28360 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Edamame: Sometimes threads do this weird thing, where it won't show who the most recent poster was and they get stuck at the top of forums until somebody posts in them. So I posted. And if you look at the post count after I post this, it will be three, even  though there are four posts in this thread. It's a weird glitch that sometimes happens. "
Oh. My mistake. LOL
#6 Posted by Edamame (28360 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:  Do you happen to have any thoughts on the topic of this thread?
#7 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @The Dark Huntress:  Do you happen to have any thoughts on the topic of this thread? "
I don't know him well enough to be able to say, sorry. 
#8 Posted by Edamame (28360 posts) - - Show Bio

No worries.

#9 Posted by Edamame (28360 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by weaponxxx (424 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say the Gorgon vs Omega Red would be a good battle with Gorgon coming out on top.

#11 Posted by Penance13 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut maybe-not sure if red can drain magic.

#12 Posted by Misterkyle91 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

What I would think would happen in various fights to the death.

1. She-Hulk. Yes. Close one.
2. Wendigo. No. From what I think I know about this guy.
3. The Thing. Barely. Would have to crush his head quick.
4. Master Chief. Yes. I think his armor and shield would shake off his stuff easily for him to get the sticky grenade to the face on the ruskie.
5. Rogue (with or without Ms. Marvel's powers). With: Yes. Without: She gets tentacle raped.  
6.Namor. No. I think Omega Red takes this fish fairy.
7. War Machine. Yes. Makes up for being a little weaker than master chief with more maneuvarability and deadlier weapons.
8. Carnage. Yes. Hmmm...I think Omega Red's death spores would be a good antidote for carnage's slimy shenanignas. No if Omega Red has access to Carnage's weaknesses. Straight up though, I think Carnage would kill him.
9. Venom. Probably same scenario as Carnage.
10. Toxin. Don't remember this guy. Is he another symbiote? In that case, same as the last two.
11. The Blob. No.  Wouldn't be able to get away from the spores in time.

#13 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

i say( and pardon me for using another universe) the Blue Beetle could, given his tech, he could annihilate him.

but if i had to go only marvel...then CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!!!!

Spider-Man as Captain U, Get ready for a FIGHT!!!
#14 Posted by Walker696 (980 posts) - - Show Bio

1.she could take him if she fought smart, don't know if she could over come the spores as easy as Hulk

2.no, Omega Red is a trained fighter with an almost invincible body

3.could go either way, but the spore may give Red the advantage

4. I say Red, can't think of anything Chief could do to really kill him without having to get fatally hurt in the process, Chiefs suit and shield can only hold off so much gunfire, I strongly thought they could fend off those tendrils for to long

5.can't say, but I'd give the edge to Rogue if she acts fast enough

6. another hard one, Namor is strong enough to hurt Sentry and go toe to toe with Hulk but as to whether or not Red can drain and/or poison him quick enough before he gets knocked out is the real question

7.I think War Machine can win this easy, its close combat person vs a long-mid combat person (by the way in what sick world is Chief stronger then War Machine)

8.Tough call here, but if he can compensate for the spores he's good

9.Ditto

10.Ditto again

11.No way in 616 can Blob beat him, Red's faster, smarter, fights better, and his powers would rape him.......unless Blob falls on him as he dying Red should take this everytime

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.