Follow

Omega Red

Character » Omega Red appears in 676 issues.

During the Cold War, Arkady Rossovich was forced into a Soviet version of the Weapon X program in order to become a Russian super soldier. The result of this experiment was the deadly Omega Red.

Omega Red Mystery

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DanialCarroll

My first and only comic as a child was X-Men #4, but for some reason, I have this memory of seeing Omega Red fighting alongside someone almost identical, but Blue. I have a feeling his name was Alpha Blue (of some other greek letter), but since rediscovering comics, and hence, rediscovering Omega Red, I can find no reference what so ever to this mystery ally. Does anyone have any idea where the hell I got this memory from?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By joshmightbe
    @Danial79: I know they have a character called Epsilon Red whose basically a version of Omega Red designed solely for space exploration so I guess there could be others like him
    nicknicholby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By nicknicholby

i won that comic, so let me go find it.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By DanialCarroll
    @joshmightbe: Just had a look at the character's profile on here, and it's possible that was him. The only title they were in together was Maverick, so I won't know for sure until I can get my hands on that book :)
    Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Paracelsus

I personally have long suspected a connection between Omega Red and the Soviet operative(and Defenders ally ) Seraph. It seems more than pure coincidence that they are both super powered albinos born in the same country.

Terry

GothikKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By GothikKnight

In Xmen #4 there was no partner for Omega Red. In Xmen#5 they teamed him up with Sabertooth to track down Wolverine, after Maverick helped Wolverine escape from the fenris twins, the Hand, and Omega Red. We also first hear/see Birdy and the name Victor Creed for Sabertooth.

Omega Blue i believe is the Age of Apocoylpse version of Omega Red, because he had a blue costume in AoA.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.