Omega Red Mystery

#1 Posted by Danial79 (2327 posts) - - Show Bio

My first and only comic as a child was X-Men #4, but for some reason, I have this memory of seeing Omega Red fighting alongside someone almost identical, but Blue. I have a feeling his name was Alpha Blue (of some other greek letter), but since rediscovering comics, and hence, rediscovering Omega Red, I can find no reference what so ever to this mystery ally. Does anyone have any idea where the hell I got this memory from?

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danial79: I know they have a character called Epsilon Red whose basically a version of Omega Red designed solely for space exploration so I guess there could be others like him
#3 Posted by nicknicholby (523 posts) - - Show Bio

i won that comic, so let me go find it.

#4 Posted by Danial79 (2327 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe: Just had a look at the character's profile on here, and it's possible that was him. The only title they were in together was Maverick, so I won't know for sure until I can get my hands on that book :)
#5 Posted by Paracelsus (1469 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally have long suspected a connection between Omega Red and the Soviet operative(and Defenders ally ) Seraph. It seems more than pure coincidence that they are both super powered albinos born in the same country.

Terry

#6 Posted by GothikKnight (60 posts) - - Show Bio

In Xmen #4 there was no partner for Omega Red. In Xmen#5 they teamed him up with Sabertooth to track down Wolverine, after Maverick helped Wolverine escape from the fenris twins, the Hand, and Omega Red. We also first hear/see Birdy and the name Victor Creed for Sabertooth.

Omega Blue i believe is the Age of Apocoylpse version of Omega Red, because he had a blue costume in AoA.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.