A strange question

#1 Posted by busuzima (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does wolvie keep the   Carbonadium Synthesizer from omega red wouldnt it just be easier to let him have it and not be in brain wracking agony at all points of his life.

#2 Posted by MrSeaman70 (294 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolvie loves doing the carrot on the stick thing with people :P 

Nah.. just kidding..  

On a serious note, it's kind of like why Cable also didn't let Omega Red have the Carbonadium Synthesizer. Red should have approached someone like Tony Stark to incorporate some kind of carbonadium synthesizer into his costume.
#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's has a lot to do with the fact that he's a psychopath and the synthesizer would make him basically immortal and Marvel already has enough immortal mass murderers 

#4 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
I think it's has a lot to do with the fact that he's a psychopath and the synthesizer would make him basically immortal and Marvel already has enough immortal mass murderers 
NAME ONE.
#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy: Apocalypse, Dracula, Bloodscream
#6 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
NAME FIVE.
#7 Posted by MrSeaman70 (294 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Apocalypse for starters... He refuses to stay dead in the mainstream Marvel universe.. and there's Exodus.
#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy: Deadpool, Kurse
#9 Edited by TheJinglier (7 posts) - - Show Bio

"Why does wolvie keep the Carbonadium Synthesizer from omega red wouldnt it just be easier to let him have it and not be in brain wracking agony at all points of his life."

Actually at some point Wolverine does let Omega Red have the Carbonadium Synthesizer I think in Wolverine Origins #39 within the first say... 5-7 pages, after Omega Red kills Wild Child. But low and behold instead using the synthesizer to end his agony, Omega Red gets overly ambitious and he gets himself killed by Wolverine at the end of the issue via the Muramasa sword through his heart. Poor Omega Red, he was cursed with bad lucky since the day he was created, the radiation from the Carbonadium ate at so much of his brain that he lost all common sense by the time he finally got his hands on the one thing that could save his life, and dies for it. Kinda makes me feel sorry for that old Soviet.

#10 Posted by Steps (657 posts) - - Show Bio

@iLLituracy said:

@joshmightbe said:
NAME FIVE.

lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.