Brawn or poser

#1 Posted by AssertingValor (5446 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you imagine his real strength should be?

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24689 posts) - - Show Bio
@ebuchanan: well i say considering hes a multiple galaxy buster i say his strength is pretty high level
#3 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

around a hundred tons without amp with amp as strong as zeus or stronger (zeus has tossed mountains)
#4 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Odin, he's one of the Gods of Metal, of course he's mighty and awesome enough to go toe to toe with Zeus

#5 Posted by LandonTaylor (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin would have to be one of the strongest ever given the fact that he's king of a pantheon of warrior gods.  A warrior respects strength, skill and honor.  The other gods wouldn't look upon him with such respect if he wasn't top dog in these 3 categories. 

#6 Posted by warlord1234 (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin is class 70
#7 Posted by AssertingValor (5446 posts) - - Show Bio
@warlord1234:
Shitty! i said what do you imagine! it should not be that low!!
#8 Posted by PowerHerc (85335 posts) - - Show Bio

His strength should be slightly below Zeus' considering he has aged past his peak/prime.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.