Alexander: "Daddy? Is Odin Asleep?" - Ares: "Yes. Yes he is son"

#1 Edited by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes... he is....

Previously....

On Earth, the noble Thor had challenged the one whom many gods and mortals alike had considered an unstoppable force of unnatural power. During mid battle the noble and brave Thor having fought so very hard, so very very dearingly couragous, has now felt for the 1st time of his life the sensation of exertion, and that excertion dwindling into unbareable exhaustion. At the moment of doubt, he ponders to himself how he can not allow such a monstrosity continue to walk upon the realms of Eath for its unstoppable momentum could very well tip the scale of the universe or perhaps the very multiverse awhole. Fearing for this moment of thought, a spark of hope renewed his courage. A plan he sought for only in the most dire of moments that he shall only use it. Momentarily; Thor raises his mighty mallet - And conjures up all its power - And uses his but holy body to muster out all he could to help channel that power from his very soul...

Thor summons!

The God BLAST!!

However....

His attempt... Was all for naught.... =(

For the unstoppable force absorbs the planetary devastated blast as though it were a mere flashlight shinning on him... The unstoppable force lunges forward towards the Thunder God with such incredible speed that Thor had not realized that 100 paces of distance was not far enough to safety than he expected. Then, with just a blink of an eye, the unstoppable force finds its way plowing through the Thunder God with such incredible force, that Thor could feel himself lifted with simplistic ease and carried away as though he were but a leaf being swept away by a hurricane....

KRAK-BBWOOM!!!

And that... my fellow readers....

Was the last sensation...

The LAST thought of expression that Thor felt before he closed his eyes...

Shortly thereafter; The unstoppable force finds its way standing above the once called Thunder God and casually lifts a 40 ton frieght car as easy as a tornado lifting an ant. It speaks with assurance before planning on plummeting the wreaked fright car on top of its fallen challenger, that the game is over....

Just moments however.....

The Father of the fallen godling shows up!

Odin!!!

Odin: "You shalt NOT PASS!!!"

The unstoppable force can not help but laugh as the elderly godling powers up. The laugh so loud, so unbearing and echoing that it penetrates all barriors of the mind.....

Mentally resisting the echoing of laughter, Odin attacks the monstrosity with a devasting attack that lifted both he and the unstoppable force up into the atmosphere passed the orbit of the moon. For this attack would surely send ripples throughout the Solar System... No.... The Galaxy....

But...

The unstoppable force seems not affected by this might. This power that can cause quakes through space and time itself and yet.... The unstoppable force is tanking this galaxy shattering power as though it were a spot light lighting a whole stage before the opening of a play.....

"My.. Word.." - Says one of the Gods

The power of Odin is felt through planes no mortal had ever known existed. The galaxy shattering super nova had somehow awaken a part of the unstoppable that its inner self had started to feel empowered. Deep through the vastess of space while neigh omnipostent Odin struggles and feeling himself exerting just like his valient son before him. Soon after, the unstoppable force stretches out its arms as though it were about to reach out and hug Odin.... But instead.... The unimmaginable happened....

The power of that FINAL FLASH was so enormous that Odin could not bare it no more.... He fell, plunging down towards Earth using what little left of his power to protect the planet from the concentrated blast of the unstoppable FINAL FLASH.....

Upon crash landing on Earth.

"FATHER!!!" Thor yelled

Awaken from the tremors of the battle, Thor on a daze attempts to dash towards where he's fallen father lays....

"Thor.... Thorrrr... I..." Odin gasps. "Thor, I could not beat him physically. Nothing can.... *cough*... I had to project the feeling of warmth and ... LOVE.... and Kindness from all that is into its mind... *cough*... to tame it....."

"Father! What art though mean?" - Thor questioned frantically.

Odin finishes, "That unstoppable force..... is only unstoppable through physical means, my son... *cough*.... Its power is fed through destruction and hate.... As I battled with it, I felt it... It has a soul... so much hate.... so much....... destruct...tion.... I had to feed it LOVE.... And I did while its mind was locked with mine as it preceeded with its finishing blow... But... I... I..."

"Father no, thou shall need rest." - Thor softly says.

"Live boy.... li... livvvvvv. ......" Odin struggles before resting his eyes...

Thor: "Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!"

The monstrosity that was imfamously known as the unstoppable force re-enters the atmosphere gracefully descending down to the firm soil of the planet Earth.... He is now changed from his previous state of mind.

"No!" He says, "What have I done!?"

Thor calmly explains as he rests his fathers lifeless body.

"My father... he is now entered the Odinsleep...... For your sake I pray it is not for long that I extract revenge from you.... But... As his last wish.... I can only share you love; my brother..."

The End.....

#2 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

??? You have waaaay too much time on your hand!!

#3 Posted by ShootingNova (17791 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm..... is this meant to be here?

#4 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

What is this ?

#5 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

It is Mikaboshi telling Alexander a story as both of them prepare to spar.

He was posing as Ares.

Training battle:

Alexander Cuttgrass Sword vs Mikaboshi

Battle Rules:

• No BFR
  • Morals On
  • Win through submission
#6 Posted by ShootingNova (17791 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, so does this allow Mikaboshi all of his powers or just random sword-fighting? Or what?

#7 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: Yes, it's full powered regular Mikaboshi, not the Chaos King. He is sparring against Alexander so Alexander can fight against Juggernaut who just defeated Odin. Thor can not fight him because of Odin's final wish.

#8 Posted by drgnx (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you just tack on battle conditions to fanfic to get more people to read your story?

#9 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx: Well it is a battle overall, but a battle over a battle. The Story is just part of the set up. More like the prologue.

#10 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't help but think...

Meep?

#11 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

someone needs to go outside more...

#12 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@KINGJAMES447 said:

This.

Also, Juggernaut would never be able to defeat Odin.

#13 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Roman said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

This.

Also, Juggernaut would never be able to defeat Odin.

Unless, Cyttorak gives his avatar enough power to contend with the Highfather.
I don't see that happening, so yeah...Odin stomps.  
#14 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin did defeat Juggernaut in this battle. He infused him with LOVE.

The point of the prelude is that it takes PIS to defeat the unstoppable. BFR is a means too; although temporary.

#15 Posted by GodOfMischief (641 posts) - - Show Bio

Was this supposed to be funny? I'm not sure what the hell I just read lol.

#16 Posted by D3athstroke (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

Hah this thread is awesome. we need more of those hehe
Alexander loses btw 

#17 Posted by BigCimmerian (8398 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea what is going on here, but Odin can destroy Juggernaut without any effort.

#18 Posted by KingUranus (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin can win. He just needs pis and he's all good to go

#19 Posted by MagneticTempest (208 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Odin did defeat Juggernaut in this battle. He infused him with LOVE.

The point of the prelude is that it takes PIS to defeat the unstoppable. BFR is a means too; although temporary.

That was an interesting read.

@BigCimmerian said:

I have no idea what is going on here, but Odin can destroy Juggernaut without any effort.

Even in speculation against Trion Juggernaut?

@KingUranus said:

Odin can win. He just needs pis and he's all good to go

How about BFR?

@LubeMan said:

??? You have waaaay too much time on your hand!!

Yes, and shouldn't this be in the Fanfic?

@D3athstroke said:

Hah this thread is awesome. we need more of those heheAlexander loses btw

Why does Mikaboshi have tits?

@Bo88gdan said:

What is this ?

A fanfic.

#20 Posted by MagneticTempest (208 posts) - - Show Bio

BTW, nice music. How do you auto play video?

#21 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagneticTempest:

Thanks'

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.