Who's up for a Marvel Cosmic Animated Series/Movie?

Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32657 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see a Marvel animated series about the goings on in the cosmic world, what do you guys think? There is so many cool characters like Galacticus, Silver Surfer, Quasar, Nova, Drax, Thanos. There is sprawling nations like the Skrulls, Kree and Shi' ar. There is awesome story's to draw from like Annihilation, Conquest, War of the Kings and The Thanos Imperative. 
The movie could be about Annihilation and focus on Nova Prime and the United Front's war against the Negative Universe or it could be a series and after so many episodes it could flip from different front lines like Kree, Skrull, Nova Corps? Or it could focus on the war between the Kree and Shi' ar Empire? 
What about one that features The Annihilators and there fight against the biggest threats in the Galaxy, with guests of the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Infinity Inc. ect? 



Online
#1 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14400 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see a Inhumans animation or one based on Vulcans exploits.

#2 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

may I ask who the green guy is in the right corner in the thanos imperative is and how the new quasar his name is the last one i saw was the girl (forgot her name)

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32657 posts) - - Show Bio
@Loki9876 said:
" may I ask who the green guy is in the right corner in the thanos imperative is and how the new quasar his name is the last one i saw was the girl (forgot her name) "
Thats  Ronan the Accuser. Its not really a new Quasar it just the return of Wedell Vaughn the female was Phyla Vell daughter of captain marvel she is now called Martyr. 
Online
#4 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 Phyla is dead my friend. So is Drax, Adam Warlock, Nova, Starlord, Thanos (may have just come back in Avengers), Black Bolt, Lilandra, etc. Point is, they killed off a lot of the major cosmic characters and ended all cosmic ongoings.

I'd love an animated series, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for much.
Moderator
#5 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87: is that ronan i didn't recognize him
#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32657 posts) - - Show Bio
@Loki9876: yip thats the accuser him self
Online
#7 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm definately up for it!
#8 Posted by Greendevil (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart said:
" @spiderbat87 Phyla is dead my friend. So is Drax, Adam Warlock, Nova, Starlord, Thanos (may have just come back in Avengers), Black Bolt, Lilandra, etc. Point is, they killed off a lot of the major cosmic characters and ended all cosmic ongoings. I'd love an animated series, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for much. "
+1
#9 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be awesome. I'm a big fan of Cosmic Marvel

#10 Posted by Beta_Ray_Fred (9 posts) - - Show Bio

It's about time that Marvel made a movie based on their cosmic heroes. But of course they would have to go through each hero/factions origins before having a massive crossover event, so this could potentially take decades!

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32657 posts) - - Show Bio
@Beta_Ray_Fred said:
It's about time that Marvel made a movie based on their cosmic heroes. But of course they would have to go through each hero/factions origins before having a massive crossover event, so this could potentially take decades!
If they made it about the Nova Corps they could have the world mind have quick fill in's of there history 
Online
#12 Posted by lectriccolossus (436 posts) - - Show Bio

this is perfect. i think the show should have like a justice league feel to it as far as tone wise, maybe a lil darker, certainly wouldnt hurt, this  is the universe after all
#13 Posted by frozenedge (1147 posts) - - Show Bio

i wouldn't mind both. They could start off with a movie to show way they would gather together and then continue with a show about their continued struggle against  them if they didn't completely beat them. Who's the big guy in the back falling backwards?

#14 Posted by ComicRP (12 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a great idea. I would love to see Marvel do a show similar to Smallville. Maybe focused around Nova or Darkhawk.

#15 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3712 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course I would wanna see it!

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32657 posts) - - Show Bio
@frozenedge said:
i wouldn't mind both. They could start off with a movie to show way they would gather together and then continue with a show about their continued struggle against  them if they didn't completely beat them. Who's the big guy in the back falling backwards?
Titan
Online
#17 Posted by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicRP said:
This is a great idea. I would love to see Marvel do a show similar to Smallville. Maybe focused around Nova or Darkhawk.
#18 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

Im up for it, as long as it has a whole lot of nova, a better silver surfer than the one depicted in the FF movies, and ROCKET RACOON. :D

#19 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

The Guardians of the Galaxy are to appear in Avengers EMH, maybe they'll get a spin off
 

#20 Edited by Illuminatus (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

Animation would suffice, but with the recent advancements in motion-capture technology, I believe that it is the superior route to take if Marvel wanted to create a truly unique comic-book film.

#21 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32657 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
The Guardians of the Galaxy are to appear in Avengers EMH, maybe they'll get a spin off
 
Aw man that would be so cool
Online
#22 Posted by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the best show could be Outlaw Star-like animated series based on Starjammers crew.

#23 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32657 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979 said:
I think the best show could be Outlaw Star-like animated series based on Starjammers crew.
What's Outlaw Star?
Online
#24 Posted by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:
@Kairan1979 said:
I think the best show could be Outlaw Star-like animated series based on Starjammers crew.
What's Outlaw Star?
Outlaw Star (1998) is space opera/western anime series about the adventures of Captain Gene Starwind and his unique crew in space.
#25 Edited by Billy Batson (57753 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure why not.

@spiderbat87 said:

@Kairan1979 said:
I think the best show could be Outlaw Star-like animated series based on Starjammers crew.
What's Outlaw Star?

an anime with space cowboys.
BB

#26 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32657 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson said:

Sure why not.

@spiderbat87 said:

@Kairan1979 said:
I think the best show could be Outlaw Star-like animated series based on Starjammers crew.
What's Outlaw Star?

an anime with space cowboys.
BB

That sounds like the best thing evuaaaa
Online
#27 Posted by Billy Batson (57753 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87:

Not sure if serious...
It wasn't bad or anything.
BB

#28 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32657 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson said:

@spiderbat87:

Not sure if serious...
It wasn't bad or anything.
BB

No I was being serious lol
Online
#29 Posted by Billy Batson (57753 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@Billy Batson said:

@spiderbat87:

Not sure if serious...
It wasn't bad or anything.
BB

No I was being serious lol

Lol, it sounded sarcastic. You could check it out if you want to. Only 26 episodes that were about an half an hour.
BB

#30 Posted by InfinityEffect713 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, please! I think a series about the Starjammers, or, if people are really ambitious, the War of Kings would be INCREDIBLE. Can you imagine some of the opportunities they would get for the movies if they would expand the literal universe?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.