Nova's strenght and power

#1 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova is said to have superhuman strenght, speed, endurance, stamina, agility, energy absorption and manipulation but at what level? How strong is he? How powerful is he? How much can he lift?

Nova!
#2 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Just my thought on this.
Well from the feats shown, he would certainly be classified as at least 90+ tonnes on the Marvel scale but with the potential to be class 100 (lift over 100 tonnes).
That would put him in to the same kind of weight class as the Thing and Colossus but with the potential to rise above them.

He seems to contain a lot more power than this however as he can realease massive amounts of energy.

#3 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

floowen trillions of times the speed of light can lift far in excess of 100tons and energy powers which near mach the silver surfer after galactus increased his powers in annialation  
#4 Posted by scuzz2.0 (273 posts) - - Show Bio

hes not as powerful as he should be. at the begining of Annihilation it looked as though he was gonna be way beyond herald lvl but that didnt last. the surfer walked all over him. now i would say his pwr lvls are somewere between thor and ms marvel. but closer to ms m's
#5 Posted by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio

He hasn't got the full Nova force anymore does he? I remember during Civil War when he came down Stark was wary of him because he was so powerful. Class 9 he called him i think.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.