Nova's role in Annihilation...

#1 Posted by nova64 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilation, in my opinion, is Rich Rider's coming of age story. The character really leaps from being a young man trying to find his way and becomes a full adult. To me, Annihilation ranks as one of the best, if not the best, Nova stories ever told. Doug Nova Prime Page www.novaprimepage.com
Post Edited:2006-12-21 11:39:12

#2 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer Annihilation to Civil War as a big event comic this year. I've always been partial to Nova, and I love what they've done with the story.

Well, except for killing off Quasar. If he didn't have a history of resurrecting himself, I'd be pissed!

#3 Posted by Teh_Exploder (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Annililation is good, but not as good as civil war. I do agree that this may be one of Nova's defining story Arcs.

#4 Posted by Nod Nolan (21 posts) - - Show Bio

The great thing is Abnett & Lanning 'get' space stories.... I can't wait for the Nova's new ongoing series

#5 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

it was a good story

it had all the top cosmic based heroes

also it kinda of put nova back into the light

#6 Posted by warlock360 (26898 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilator of Annihilus of course lol^^

#7 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

not giving up are we...

#8 Posted by warlock360 (26898 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"not giving up are we...
" />http://www.artofhagan.com/xmen_magneto1.jpg"

#9 Posted by Black Adam (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok Nova kicked ass in Annihilation

He Beat:

Venom,Drax,and many more....In my eyes he is kick ass character

#10 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom had a part in annihilation!?

#11 Posted by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shazam (Lord M.): no. he is talking about when Nova came home during Civil War and obliterated the T-Bolts.

Annihilation is EASILY the best comic book event this century IMO.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.