Follow

Nova

Character » Nova appears in 1111 issues.

Richard Rider was a young teenager when he was granted the power of a Nova Centurion. He would have many adventures both on his own and with his peers among the New Warriors; Richard even became a member of the Avengers ever so briefly. He eventually became Nova-Prime, leader of the Nova Corps, where he established himself as a universally cosmic hero of immense power.

Nova Question?

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By daak1212

Does Nova still have the quantam bands?
    NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By NexusOfLight

Nope, that was a one time thing. After he got the Worldmind back under control, he said Quasar could keep 'em. Don't think he really cared for the whole "use your imagination" thing.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By daak1212

Actually I have another question about nova.  Worldmind can uplink info to Richard right?  Couldnt in theory Ricahrd be the best Martial Artist there is in marvel?  If you think about it, WM can upload the fighting styles of the top 5 martial artist in marvel and fuse them making Rich deadly as hell.

Miss Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Miss Marvel

lol, I never thought of that...
    VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By VIZION2011

Dark1212 very good idea and if marvel had better writers they would have thought of that  lol
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nova`Prime`
    @daak1212 said:
    " Actually I have another question about nova.  Worldmind can uplink info to Richard right?  Couldnt in theory Ricahrd be the best Martial Artist there is in marvel?  If you think about it, WM can upload the fighting styles of the top 5 martial artist in marvel and fuse them making Rich deadly as hell. "
    I think that would only apply if Worldmind took over his body. Which Worldmind has done before, but I believe you couldn't say that was Rich doing that. Its an interesting idea, but to Matrix for my liking.
    BDog23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By BDog23

Nah Rich right now is a cosmic hero not part of the martial arts aspect of Marvel let's leave it at that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.