Nova Question?

#1 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Nova still have the quantam bands?
#2 Posted by NexusOfLight (1715 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, that was a one time thing. After he got the Worldmind back under control, he said Quasar could keep 'em. Don't think he really cared for the whole "use your imagination" thing.

#3 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually I have another question about nova.  Worldmind can uplink info to Richard right?  Couldnt in theory Ricahrd be the best Martial Artist there is in marvel?  If you think about it, WM can upload the fighting styles of the top 5 martial artist in marvel and fuse them making Rich deadly as hell.

#4 Posted by Miss Marvel (117 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, I never thought of that...
#5 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark1212 very good idea and if marvel had better writers they would have thought of that  lol
#6 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4156 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
" Actually I have another question about nova.  Worldmind can uplink info to Richard right?  Couldnt in theory Ricahrd be the best Martial Artist there is in marvel?  If you think about it, WM can upload the fighting styles of the top 5 martial artist in marvel and fuse them making Rich deadly as hell. "
I think that would only apply if Worldmind took over his body. Which Worldmind has done before, but I believe you couldn't say that was Rich doing that. Its an interesting idea, but to Matrix for my liking.
#7 Posted by bdog (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah Rich right now is a cosmic hero not part of the martial arts aspect of Marvel let's leave it at that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.