capn_carrot's Nova #6 - Chapter Six: Home Field review

Nice mother/son story

After returning to Earth fighting Titus and working with the Avengers, Sam struggles a bit to get back into the swing of things back home. Although light on action the issue has some nice mother/son moments between Sam and his mother who wants him to be careful and responsible with his new position as a cosmic-level hero, and is infurated by Sam's new religion: "Knowing Thor."

The new creative team does a pretty good job jumping right in although I could have used a little context for Sam working with the Avengers and I'm certainly going to miss McGuinness' art.

You can find more of my reviews (with images) on RazorFine Reviews