haydenclaireheroes's Nova #4 - Chapter Four: Betrayal review

Jesse Alexander's Friendemie

Here is my video review for Nova issue 4. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for Nova #4 - Chapter Four: Betrayal

A friend of Sam's father returns..... with the Chitauri. 0

Right sorry I haven't been producing reviews lately I will catch up but I've had to do a ton of revision and work, and sadly this falls in as second priority but after doing several hours of it I'm able to do this now, but still reviews will still be quite scarce for a few more weeks.Also I'm trying out something new, I want to structure things better as I've felt my ideas are bit all over the place at points, so I want to try something new, feedback about this would be much appreciated.I think ...