User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Nova #10 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 5/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 5/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...

An Anniversary In Name Mostly 0

Despite the hype that may be behind the idea of a character having their 100th issue released, there isn't a whole lot that's special behind this. Yes, there's a little more content than usual, and there's a brief glossary of all the Nova issue covers and a cutsie little cartoon at the end, but in terms of the story itself, it just keeps moving along with the story at hand, which is both great and okay. In all honesty, though, this was probably the smartest move Wells could have made.This issue ...