b3comics's Nova #1 - Chapter One review

• b3comics wrote this review on .
  • b3comics has written a total of 24 reviews. The last one was for

Just Peachy

Sam Alexander, the newest Nova Corps member, makes a great first impression as an amiable small town kid. With some great art and a cameo appearance by some of the Guardians of the Galaxy, the first story arc of the new series seems to be headed in the right direction. Watch our review below as we recap and discuss this first issue!

Other reviews for Nova #1 - Chapter One

A real surprise for me 0

Hey guys it’s me I’m back after my brief absence with another review hope you enjoy and it I’ll be doing more.This was the Marvel now! Series I was most apprehensive about because well I didn’t like the mini story in the Marvel now Point one I thought it didn’t really introduce the character that well but I like to give things a second chance and I really like the cosmic side of Marvel.PlotA group of Nova’s break into a space station to rescue Rocket Racoon and Gamora, the Nova’s save them but t...