Follow

Northstar

Character » Northstar appears in 1774 issues.

Twin brother of Aurora, Northstar is the haughty mutant speedster affiliated with the X-Men, though he was originally a member of Alpha Flight. He is most famous for being the first openly gay superhero.

So Northstar is Back >:D

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By agent9149

Northstar is back................i hope they do him some justice in this new decade...i missed him so much.......

ps. i think he should defiantly hook up with herc one more time just for good measure

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @agent9149 said:
    "Northstar is back................i hope they do him some justice in this new decade...i missed him so much.......       ps. i think he should defiantly hook up with herc one more time just for good measure "

Where did he go? He's been on Utopia for some time hasn't he?
    agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By agent9149
    @PrinceIMC:  o.0 i thought he was dead or just out of the mainstream issues
    jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By jordama

He has actually seen a lot of action since he rejoined the X-Men in SanFran. He came back after the Empath fiasco. He had his part in Second Coming, he had an Anthology and appeared a couple times during Curse of the mutants. Now he is part of the team not stuck on Utopia during quarantine. 

Edit 
    Plus he was part of the Alpha Flight team assembled during Chaos war.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By SC  Moderator

Fraction confuses people like that. Northstar, Dazzler, Cecelia Reyes and I am sure a few other mutants appear, then sort of walk into the background, and then with Land on art they all sort of look the same, expect Pixie, Rockslide and Anole. Since you know, its hard to confuse a big rock guy, green lizard guy, and pink fly with two balloons. 

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#6  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @SC: Yep, it's all part of the so-called rotating door roster.  Instead of giving characters decent time & storylines in which they can develop, you see them for a couple of panels and they don't do anything other than a quick flash of powers & disappear back into the ether for another 6-18 months ;)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.