Northstar Question

#1 Posted by Darkchild (40542 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkingbird says:

"My friend lent me his Alpha Flight series, and I love Northstar a lot heart . I looked here and it said he was an X-Man for what seems to be a decent bit of time. Does anyone know what issues of Uncanny X-Men besides the 9 it says he does? And is he appearing in anything regularly right now?"

at the moment he isnt in any Xmen other than brief cameos ya know. he was in Uncanny for a arc during the Children of the Vault arc. but since then he hasnt been in any

to my knowledge

#2 Posted by Darkchild (40542 posts) - - Show Bio

He was in

Xmen-The End

for a while and he was awesome in it so you might want to check that out

#3 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

My friend lent me his Alpha Flight series, and I love Northstar a lot heart . I looked here and it said he was an X-Man for what seems to be a decent bit of time. Does anyone know what issues of Uncanny X-Men besides the 9 it says he does? And is he appearing in anything regularly right now?

#4 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

He joined the X-Men in Uncanny #414.

#5 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"Pania says:
"He joined the X-Men in Uncanny #414."

And remained for quite a bit"

Yeah, he was the "flight instructor" for the school too.

#6 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Pania says:

And remained for quite a bit

#7 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

whena nd why did he leave? i dont remember....did they ever explain it? i know in one issue Rachel grey and co just appeared at the mansion

#8 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

everyone thought he died didn't they? wasn't it that Wolverine had "killed" him?

#9 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine did kill him. He was resurrected by the Hand as an assassin, and then altered by the Children of the Vault. After that, he and Aurora both appeared in the X-Men Annual that preceded Xtinction Agenda, where, by reliving their lives over in their heads, they were cured of the mental tampering, and apparently Aurora's schizophrenia was cured as well.

He also appeared recently in the first "X-Men: Divided We Stand" one-shot, where he visits Anole and tries to talk about the disbanding of the X-Men.

I've always thought Northstar was cool. He's far closer to being the Marvel Universe's equivalent of the Flash than Quicksilver, at least in speed.

#10 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

Ebony Bishop says:

"I've always thought Northstar was cool. He's far closer to being the Marvel Universe's equivalent of the Flash than Quicksilver, at least in speed."

but isn't Aurora even faster...

#11 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"Pania says:

And remained for quite a bit"

Really? I thought he only stayed for 9 issues.

#12 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

it may have been...i skipped many of the issues with him in them

#13 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"Ebony Bishop says:
"I've always thought Northstar was cool. He's far closer to being the Marvel Universe's equivalent of the Flash than Quicksilver, at least in speed."

but isn't Aurora even faster..."

I think Northstar is faster than Aurora, he's able fly at 99% of light speed.

#14 Posted by Lifeguard85 (392 posts) - - Show Bio

Aurora is slightly faster, but Northstar has longer endurance and can go farther. The twins talked about it in an issue of Alpha Flight, dont remember which one though

#15 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"

Hawkingbird says:

"My friend lent me his Alpha Flight series, and I love Northstar a lot heart . I looked here and it said he was an X-Man for what seems to be a decent bit of time. Does anyone know what issues of Uncanny X-Men besides the 9 it says he does? And is he appearing in anything regularly right now?"

at the moment he isnt in any Xmen other than brief cameos ya know. he was in Uncanny for a arc during the Children of the Vault arc. but since then he hasnt been in any

to my knowledge

"

It wasn't in Uncanny, it was in Mike Carey's Adjectiveless.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.