boyfriend?

  • 130 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

has he ever had a boyfriend?

besides colossus in ultimate
#2 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

No. He had a crush on Iceman during Austens run on uncanny, but that's all.

Moderator
#3 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

This is comics! We can have characters be raped by other heroes (Cyclops, Nightwing), watch people have limbs cut off, have the flesh burned off, have post-coital scenes with heteros, have costumes where you don't know if she actually showed skin THERE or if it was an inking mistake, but gays with boyfriends? That's inappropriate!

But honestly, Iceman struck me as kind of gay. I wonder if there's slash fiction.

#4 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops got raped?

Moderator
#5 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Cyclops got raped?"

Haha no.
#6 Posted by Owen_Porter (83284 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
Moderator
#7 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

x__x

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats very very very scary.

#9 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said: 
"pixelized said:
"Cyclops got raped?"

Haha no."
Then Cyclops committed rape?
#10 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"John Valentine said: 
"pixelized said:
"Cyclops got raped?"

Haha no."
Then Cyclops committed rape?"
Look at the Uncanny ' 501 cover: there's your answer.
#11 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Look at the Uncanny ' 501 cover: there's your answer."
O_o
#12 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"John Valentine said:
"Look at the Uncanny ' 501 cover: there's your answer."
O_o"

Hahaha.
#13 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Gloom said:
"John Valentine said:
"Look at the Uncanny ' 501 cover: there's your answer."
O_o"

Hahaha."
I like the period at the end of the sentence, like you stopped your not so real laugh with an abrupt halt
#14 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmmmm........
#15 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't get it

Moderator
#16 Posted by Owen_Porter (83284 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"i don't get it"
Moderator
#17 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"John Valentine said: 
"pixelized said:
"Cyclops got raped?"

Haha no."
Then Cyclops committed rape?"

...........
#18 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

..................................................

Moderator
#19 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah sorry it wasn't really funny.

#20 Posted by NightFang (9648 posts) - - Show Bio

It is to me.

#21 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"Cyclops got raped?"

Haha no."
Haha yes. Psylocke raped him.

Also, wtf is so scary about Northstar getting a tan?
#22 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"
caption
"

I don't think they had a relationship, Northstar and Hector only met once, briefly in Incredible Hulk 418.
But it's a nice pic.
Moderator
#23 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

For the record, the writer meant SUN worship.

#24 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawkingbird said:
"John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"Cyclops got raped?"

Haha no."
Haha yes. Psylocke raped him.

Also, wtf is so scary about Northstar getting a tan?"
psylocke didn't..she just played with his mind for a bit
Moderator
#25 Posted by Savage_batman (344 posts) - - Show Bio

i want to know who raped nightwing

#26 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
Savage_batman said:
"i want to know who raped nightwing"
Catwoman
#27 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"Savage_batman said:
"i want to know who raped nightwing"
Catwoman"
No, Tarantula.
#28 Posted by NightFang (9648 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawkingbird said:
"Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"Savage_batman said:
"i want to know who raped nightwing"
Catwoman"
No, Tarantula."
             I wonder if she got pregnant with his baby.
#29 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

She's shown up in Secret Six, so it turns out no.

#30 Posted by IcePrince_X (4636 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is the best boyfriend for Northstar?

My bet is Wolverine or Sabretooth.

#31 Posted by Mz P!NK (279 posts) - - Show Bio
IcePrince_X said:
"Who is the best boyfriend for Northstar?

My bet is Wolverine or Sabretooth."

hmmmm that would be scary, i like iceman & northstar or maybe quicksilver
#32 Posted by The Phoenix Child (561 posts) - - Show Bio

gambit can be bisexual... can northstar and him work out?

#33 Edited by Glamour (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Northstar is like Monet St. Croix with a penis, he should date Jamie maddrox

#34 Posted by Mz P!NK (279 posts) - - Show Bio

omg i was just thinking jamie,lol werid...i could maybe see gambit, but i want him to be with rogue, i like to watch them go back forth. who has jamie been involved with?

#35 Posted by Glamour (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Siryn and Monet... that's all i know of off the top of my head

#36 Posted by NightFang (9648 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawkingbird said:
"She's shown up in Secret Six, so it turns out no."
             She could have giving up the child for
#37 Posted by Glamour (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler? he likes the magic users

#38 Posted by Mz P!NK (279 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought nightcrawler for like a minute, but idk he's real religious, but then idk its nightcrawler... or hey what about....angel i could maybe see that

#39 Posted by NightFang (9648 posts) - - Show Bio
Mz P!NK said:
"I thought nightcrawler for like a minute, but idk he's real religious, but then idk its nightcrawler... or hey what about....angel i could maybe see that"
That would be funny as hell if they got together and what does Nightcrawler religiou haveing to do with who he sleeps with?, it's not like he homophonic.
#40 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman is quite possibly the gayest fictional character to ever exist. Let's review:

-Asked Jean-Paul out to dinner
-Vehemently denied knowing he was gay
-Said things like "Hey gorgeous"
-Came from a family where his father exploded for bringing home a non-white girlfriend, so I don't think he even bothered to entertain the thought of bringing home a mutant boyfriend.

#41 Posted by Lifeguard85 (392 posts) - - Show Bio
IcePrince_X said:
"Who is the best boyfriend for Northstar?

My bet is Wolverine or Sabretooth."
LOL that would be hilarious
#42 Posted by Silverheart (66 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"No. He had a crush on Iceman during Austens run on uncanny, but that's all.
"
I did not get that one.  In that issue, NS crushes on Ice while in the hospital, near the end saves him from some mud monster and the two flirt, and then next issue:  Its like none of that EVER happened.  There are not even recaps of that!  And I hated that, as we need a gay couple in comics!!!!

(Sure we have Wiccan and Hulkling on Avengers, but they never show any sort of chemistry between them, so that does not really count.)
#43 Posted by gunslingerboyxxx (3 posts) - - Show Bio

uhmm....why is that inappropriate?

#44 Posted by Vindellavon (425 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully they can get him a boyfriend in 616.

#45 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio
Vindellavon said:
"Hopefully they can get him a boyfriend in 616."
yes, like.... Captain America, that'd be hot.
Moderator
#46 Posted by Dane (10475 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Vindellavon said:
"Hopefully they can get him a boyfriend in 616."
yes, like.... Captain America, that'd be hot."
No ones going for JP when:
A) They're straight
B) They got Black Widow on bootycall
#47 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I could totally see Northstar dating a regular human. Have a human boyfriend visiting him at Greymalkin Industries or whatever they're calling it in San Francisco. I also think they need to devote at least a little time to Victor seeing his mentor back, he knows he's alive but getting to talk to him would be a good story.

#48 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio
Dane said:
"pixelized said:
"Vindellavon said:
"Hopefully they can get him a boyfriend in 616."
yes, like.... Captain America, that'd be hot."
No ones going for JP when: A) They're straight B) They got Black Widow on bootycall"
it's more the symbolism behind it, Captain America, with northstar.... totally
Moderator
#49 Posted by Dane (10475 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Dane said:
"pixelized said:
"Vindellavon said:
"Hopefully they can get him a boyfriend in 616."
yes, like.... Captain America, that'd be hot."
No ones going for JP when: A) They're straight B) They got Black Widow on bootycall"
it's more the symbolism behind it, Captain America, with northstar.... totally"
lol ok, you are obviously able to envision something I cannot.
#50 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio
Dane said:
"pixelized said:
"Dane said:
"pixelized said:
"Vindellavon said:
"Hopefully they can get him a boyfriend in 616."
yes, like.... Captain America, that'd be hot."
No ones going for JP when: A) They're straight B) They got Black Widow on bootycall"
it's more the symbolism behind it, Captain America, with northstar.... totally"
lol ok, you are obviously able to envision something I cannot."
I'm spreading change, like Obama
Moderator

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.