Will Osborn ever go back to street villain?

#1 Posted by bamaboykmb (149 posts) - - Show Bio

What will it take to get back some Green Goblin Spiderman arch rivalry maybe dare i say an Osborn One more Day type of deal?

#2 Edited by Strider92 (16515 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I was pretty disappointed with the whole Dark Avengers deal. Spider-man should have played a much bigger role as Norm is his nemesis.

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33490 posts) - - Show Bio

BRING HIM BACK

#4 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14698 posts) - - Show Bio

he's changed things, forever. There's no going back.

#5 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Norman left in a coma at the end of that "New Dark Avengers" arc? All they'd have to do is have him come out of it with amnesia of the last few years, and have his powers be missing, and we're good.

#6 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

No, Marvel seems to hate their best villains.

#7 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8867 posts) - - Show Bio

Osborn has never been street level to begin with, why would they depower him?

#8 Posted by Cosmic_Hobo (60 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope not, it was a genuine evolution of his character that I thought actually made sense.

So therefore yes, they will de-power him at he'll be the goblin once more within the next few years:P

#9 Posted by Lvenger (20039 posts) - - Show Bio

Whilst I'd like to see Norman as the Goblin again, it would devalue the whole evolution of the character. So basically Marvel shouldn't have tried to fix what ain't broken.

#10 Posted by sonny1 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach: @Crom-Cruach said:

Osborn has never been street level to begin with, why would they depower him?

Agreed.

#11 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

he's changed things, forever. There's no going back.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.