Tommy Lee Johns?

#1 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay is it just me or does Norman Osborn look alot like a younger Tommy Lee Johns in this picture?

#2 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Tommy Lee Jones has been playing the part of Norman Osborn in the Marvel U since at least 2007.

#3 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya I know, I was just rereading the Dark Avengers and was like hey.. that's awesome.

#4 Posted by King Quisling (1980 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not a big fan of the Tommy Lee Osborn. 

#5 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. its not just you. The artist stated in an interview he based Normans appearance on Tommy Lee Jones.

#6 Edited by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he did Noh-Varr after Leo

#7 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm...good call. i can totally see that.
actually Leo would do pretty good in that role.

#8 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio

What happened to good old fashioned imagination??  Or using Google or Wiki to spell check the names of famous actors before making a thread with the wrong name :p

#9 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
"

What happened to good old fashioned imagination??  Or using Google or Wiki to spell check the names of famous actors before making a thread with the wrong name :p

"
cutbacks and downsizing. the imagination department outlay has been cut by 89%.
#10 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
"

"
cutbacks and downsizing. the imagination department outlay has been cut by 89%. "
Especially after the terrorist attack on our imagination. It really tightened up security on what's allowed in and out.
#11 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4140 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: My gut tells me how to spell.. and my gut is never wrong :)
#12 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7497 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nova`Prime` said:
" @xerox-kitty: My gut tells me how to spell.. and my gut is never wrong :) "
Han Solo sprung to mind for some reason

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.